The Pool Table (🔫 PART 2 NSFW)

You'd been living on a deserted island with Hans Gruber for two months now. After you'd found out what he'd done you were disgusted and disappointed in yourself. Of course you were the one to get railed by the murderer terrorist while your sister married a doctor.

You thought about how your parents would react if you ever brought Hans home, "Hey Ma and Pop! This is my parter! He's a crazied man who killed all those people at Nakatomi Plaza! Oh hey Charlotte! How are the kids? Oh? My partner? Yeah I don't think we'll have any kids, you know... too risky... he'd probably get too angry and put a bullet in little Tommy's head!"

You laid on the balcony, lounging in a lawn chair, it was something you requested. You did this often when Hans was working or sleeping, he did both pretty often. If he wasn't doing either he was bending you over his desk, bed, or even fucking you over the balcony railing.

You held your eyes closed, a book resting on your abdomen. Since Hans had seen you nude so many times you just stayed that way, per his request. You felt rough hands drag across your neck and chin you sighed softly and opened your eyes, to be met with Hans staring out into the ocean.

You placed your hand on his and he looked down at you, a brow raised. "Do you need something?" You ran your hand up Hans' sleeve.

He watched you for a moment before opening his mouth, "Just admiring the view." He said softly. In all your time with Hans you realized that he wasn't much of a talker, only saying something when he had to. You always loved to ramble on and he'd just listen. You always wondered if he ever retained anything you said but you didn't really care.

Hell, you had everything at your fingertips all because you maced a guy. "I think my family is started to get worried..." you said, picking up the book you were reading. Hans huffed and looked away from you, back onto the horizon. You grabbed his hands and took them off of your neck, sitting up, "We can't ignore it for much longer Hans."

"Why do you care so much for this family of yours? You've told me on countless occasions about how these people cast you out, care not for you and favor your sister." Hans walked to the end of the lawn chair, sitting down on the edge, placing his hand on your thigh. "I'm your family now. You don't need them... you need me... and only me." He tried to reassure.

You looked into Hans' worried eyes and sighed, leaning forward and placing a soft kiss on his head. "I still miss them dear..."

Hans held his head low and ran his hand down your chest, dragging his fingers along your thigh. "Then why don't we forget them." He got up and offered you a hand. You took it and he smirked, "My beautiful little girl... just look at you."

You felt heat rise to your face and you looked away, Hans grabbed your chin and forced you to look back at him, "God you're so fucking beautiful. Own it." He slammed his mouth to yours and used his free hand to snake down your back, roughly grabbing your ass.

You squeaked into Hans' mouth and stood on your tiptoes, running your hands through his hair as you broke your tongue into his mouth, exploring it freely. Hans hummed in disapproval and slowly walked to the nearest wall. He grabbed your hip and the back of your neck, turning you around and brining your face to the wall. "Stay." Hans commanded, sinking to his knees.

He pushed your feet apart a bit and brought his face to your heat. "Stand still. I don't care if your legs give out. I want you still."

You gulped softly and nodded, looking down at him, not being able to make eye contact with him. Hans kissed at your cunt, teasing you as he ran his tongue through your folds. You moaned softly and held yourself up by the wall. Hans flicked his tongue against your entrance and your hand flew down, tangling itself in his sun kissed hair.

Hans' mouth eventually drifted to your clit, sucking and dragging his teeth along it. One of his hands held your thigh as the other one teased your entrance. You let out a small whimper and bit your lip, allowing your eyes to roll back.

You grasped Hans' hair with a death grip, he hummed against your clit, sending vibrations through your body. Hans shoved two fingers into you as a punishment. Your legs shook slightly and almost buckled. "Gruber!" You yelled, closing your eyes tightly.

Hans smirked and continued humming, it was like he wanted you to fail. Maybe he did. But you wouldn't give him that victory. Your legs shook violently as Hans inserted a third finger. Your lip started to bleed at the force of you biting it.

You let out a deep and low moan, your body struggling to stay up. "Hans~ I'm c-close!" You called out. Hans went faster and you held the wall with all your might, finally letting go, your orgasm hitting you like a freight train.

Your entire body went red as you came all over Hans' fingers. Once you finished he cleaned you up with his mouth, dragging his tongue across your thighs. He sucked on his thick fingers and got out from under you. Hans stood and kissed your temple. "I'm your family. No one else." He walked back into the house, leaving you outside. You took a deep breath and nodded, trying to collect yourself.

He was yours and you were his, though he was a psychopath you felt no guilt, why would you? As far as you were concerned he was the hottest psycho you'd ever met.