Family Dinner (🐍)

Sorry for all the Severus recently, he's just been striking me, if you want to see any specific character just comment and I'll get on it! This is a long one and has Wolfstar in it for all you shippers! Enjoy!

Today was the day that your parents were to meet your boyfriend. You were very nervous and so was he, though of course he didn't show it. You put your earrings in and had just finished curling your hair. "Are you ready Severus?" You looked back to your dark haired man and he took a deep breath.

"Yes ma'am." He muttered, placing his hands on your hips.

"I won't let them embarrass you... I promise.." you kissed his cheek and grabbed his hand, getting ready to apperate.

Severus nodded and you made it to Grimmauld Place, standing in the kitchen. "Oh hell no!" Your father yelled, coming out from the side, holding his signature wine.

"Sirius calm down! Don't be a child!" Remus was nearly running after him, Sirius' long strides being hard to keep up with.

Sirius grabbed Remus' chin turning his gaze onto your guest, the both of you standing there not yet sure if it was safe to move. Severus' had a thumb on your back, slowly moving it back and forth, with the intent to calm nerves.

"Oh hello darling...you're back." Remus gave you a soft smile and then looked at Snape. "Severus, what are you doing here?" He offered a confused look, "I thought (Y/N) was bringing her boyfriend not her p- oh my- ok...um...Severus!" He gave an awkward smile, chuckling nervously. He grabbed Sirius' hand and held it to his chest. "Well..what a surprise...right dear?"

Sirius sucked on his teeth and placed his wine glass down. Slowly prowling over to the both of you. You made eye contact with your father, only being a few inches shorter than him. "Hello father... how many drinks have we had tonight?" You ran your hands under the collar of his suit jacket, smoothing it out.

"Not enough." Sirius answered, staring into the eyes of Severus, who's hand still rested on your hip.

Remus laughed nervously at this and walked over, pulling Sirius back and holding his hand out to Severus to shake. "It's wonderful to see you in good health Severus. You'll have to ignore him, he's bitter, as usual."

Severus took Remus' hand and gave it a firm shake, nodding once, "I know it all too well, Lupin. No need to be nervous, we all know I can handle it."

"Says the coward." Sirius looked back to Moony and you stepped out of the way hugging your dad, Remus, tightly.

"We all know what happened in the summer of 1978. Let's not repeat ourselves Mr. Black, I fear it won't be wise."

You rolled your eyes at the approaching testosterone that filled the room and kissed your dads cheek.

Your dad rubbed your back and stared daggers at Sirius over your shoulder. "Be quiet Sirius."

Sirius went to protest but figured it wasn't wise. He just took a sip of his wine and huffed. "You know I would make them hold hands... but they might crush each other," you joked to your dad as Severus looked around the old house.

"I'm afraid they probably would, my dear. What's that muggle saying? The one about old habits? Ah yes, old habits die hard. These two are a prime example." Remus shook his head disapprovingly but gave you a small smile and a kiss on the head.

"You'd be so hip with all those muggle folk." You joked, nudging your father in the side and giggling.

Remus nudges you back and leaned against the counter, his hands in his pockets. "I think myself pretty... hip."