When Dawn Comes (🦁 NSFW PART 2)

TW: BDSM. <3

Lionel walked all the way across the house to what the both of you always referred to as The Room. "Lionel..." you whispered.

He grunted and pulled a key from his pocket, opening the door, "Fractious girls like you deserved to be punished. Don't you think so?" The room had a white marble floor with black walls. Most of the walls were covered with mirrors.

An Alaskan King bed was in the middle of the room, the headboard of course being a mirror. The memories alone in this room were indescribable. Lionel threw you on the bed and you laughed. The sheets still smelled of your perfume. "You haven't had anyone in here since... have you?" You asked softly.

Lionel shook his head and walked to the industrial sink with drawers and cabinets. Beside that was an elegant bathtub jacuzzi that took up the entire corner. That's what you called the aftercare corner. No matter how rough or angry Lionel was he always picked you up and gave you a nice bath after everything was done.

"How are you going to punish me my Lion?" You asked, so tempted to finger yourself just at the look of the man. "I can't tell you Darling." He responded quickly.

You laid back on the bed and kicked off your heels, you didn't dare take any clothes off, that was one of Lionel's favorite parts. But hey, you didn't have to take anything off to pleasure yourself. You scooted up the bed and glanced at Lionel, he was too focused on whatever he was doing.

You trailed your fingers down your side and slid them up your dress. You were so wet for Lionel, you hadn't felt this much arousal in so long. You propped yourself up on an elbow and teased yourself a bit by running your fingers through your folds. You closed your eyes and your head fell back as you started to finger yourself.

You moaned softly and spread your legs further, your body wanting something more. When you opened your eyes Lionel stared down at you, his lust filled eyes turning you on more. Lionel didn't say anything, he just reached into the drawer beside the bed, pulling out rope. "You know the drill Darling. All fours, facing the mirror." He eventually said.

You brought this upon yourself. You didn't dare show any resentment, you did as told. "Good... good girl." Lionel tied the rope to a bar at the head of the bed and then around your wrists. He drew close to your ear, "Are you alright darling?" He whispered, breaking his character. You nodded and faced him, kissing him softly. He smiled and pulled away. "Red fire." He reminded you of the safe word.

Lionel cleared his throat and got behind you, "Why did you touch yourself?" He admonished.

You looked at him in the mirror and smiled, "I grew bored... you were taking too long."

Lionel tightened his tie and bit his lip. "When was the last time someone gave you a good fucking? Was it me Darling?" Lionel started to cut down the back seam of your dress, you knew in a couple of days he'd be in his office sewing back up. You nodded softly and Lionel smirked smugly.

He ran one finger through your folds, you whimpered and your head fell a bit. You were yearning for pleasure.

"God look at you... so desperate... I love it." Lionel growled. He suddenly pushed two fingers into you, you moaned and looked back up at him. He started to roughly fuck you with his fingers and you couldn't hold back each little noise you made.

Lionel didn't look at you, he kept his eyes on your cunt. He stretched his fingers out and licked his lips. While he was desperate to fuck the shit out of you he had to have patients. He inserted a third finger in you and your walls pulsed around his fingers.

"Lionel~ please...!" You were begging for him to touch your clit and he knew that. "No." He croaked. Your head fell down and you started to move your hips slightly. You looked under you and saw a tent in Lionel's pants.

To get your attention Lionel spit on your cunt, you moaned and he used his free hand to rub your clit, "Is this what you want? You're a whore to your own hand aren't you?"

When you didn't answer he slammed his fingers into you. "Fuck~! Yes!" You moaned, your eyes rolling into the back of your head. "L-Lionel! I'm going to cum!" You yelled. Lionel chuckled and leaned down to your ear, "No. You aren't." He purred.

Holy fuck that was hot. You thought, trying to hold back your orgasm as best you could. Lionel got rougher and started to rub your clit faster, "Holy shit Lion!" You screamed, as he grimaced. "Cum." He instructed.

You buried your face in the covers as you let out a scream, cumming all over Lionel's fingers. You'd never felt so much pleasure in a very long time. Your body went limp and you collapsed to the bed, trying to regain yourself. Your breathing was deep and shaky. Lionel started to clean his fingers off and undid his tie. He felt a bit overdressed, he always did.

You watched as he stripped down to his underwear and inched onto the bed, next to you. You smiled up at him, "If you untie me I'll suck you off..." you whispered, your voice being a bit strained from the screaming.

Lionel chuckled and pushed your hair from your face, "Oh I will... just lay there for a moment... relax.." he whispered, as he untied your wrists. You nodded and took a deep breath.

"You know I never did cheat... I was going to propose to you... that's why I was speaking with my secretary... she was helping me find a ring. God knows the best thief in this part of Europe had to have a big beautiful diamond." He smiles and your face softens, "You wanted to marry me?"

Lionel nodded softly, "Who wouldn't want to marry you?"

You smiled and kissed his hand, sitting up. You were pretty well rested. You stretched your arms and softly kissed Lionel, while Lionel dominated the bedroom with degrading, BDSM, and edging, you brought intimacy into it. Hand holding, kissing, and praising were your favorite things to do while in charge.

You slid off the bed and pulled Lionel to his feet. He followed your instruction and you tugged on his underwear. You kissed up his shaft took only his tip into your mouth. You flicked your tongue against it, your hands holding his hips.

Lionel groaned loudly and you relaxed your throat as you started to bob your head. Lionel's hands flew to your hair and you prevented him from bucking his hips.

He moaned as you hallowed out your cheeks and focused on his pumping veins.

"Fuck (Y/N)." He moaned, his head falling back. He tried to push your head down but you grunted and he stopped his advancements. "Jesus... how the hell have you improved."

You didn't particularly like his comment so you dragged your teeth along the bottom of his shaft softly as a warning. He flinched and loosened his grip on your head.

You hummed around him, sending vibrations through his body. He tossed his head back to keep the hair out of his face as he looked down at you. "Jesus fucking Christ. You better swallow." Lionel added before he came into your mouth. You swallowed while rolling your eyes, the man was too dominant. Once he finished you stood and kissed him deeply. Lionel hummed and held your chin.

"You belong to me. You'll always belong to me. No company is going to treat you like I do darling." His husky voice growled into your ear. You hummed and pecked his lips, "The Great Lionel Shahbandar...." you whispered, "The man's ego is almost as big as his dick."

Lionel chuckled and shook his head, "Whatever you say love.."

This was requested by stupidmuggles I hope you enjoyed! I made this one VERY interesting because I just get the vibe that Lionel is VERY freaky! I will be adding a link to my Spotify playlist that I use to write! It's a very interesting mix!