The Dad Bod (🐍 NSFW)

Inspired by a chat in TheRickmanBunch discord, go check us out on TikTok to see a bunch of Alan Rickman edits and jokes!

It was a quiet day in your quarters, the fire was burning bright, warming up the normally cold room. You were peacefully reading your book when the front door to your chambers opened. You smiled mischievously and slipped into your bathroom, your husband was home.

You thought for a moment and blushed a bit when you realized what page you left your book on. It was a very spicy scene where the main character was riding her enemy's thigh, chasing her climax desperately.

There was a soft knock at the door that pulled you out of your thought, "Mrs. Snape..." Severus mused, rattling the doorknob.

You bit your lip, "Yes sir?" You asked, leaning against the door.

Severus hummed, "You mind stepping out here? I'd like to talk to you about something."

You nodded, though he couldn't see you. You unlocked the door and stepped out. Severus loomed over you, his eyebrow raised. He was holding your book in his hand. "Oh (Y/N)... you didn't tell me this book was like that..." you swiped for the book but he chuckled and shook his head, "Ah ah ah..." he got close to your face and started to read the book.

"Severus please.." you said, taking another swipe for it.

Severus shook his head and grabbed your hands with his free one. He held them in a perfect way where you couldn't break free. "Be a good girl now." He hummed, "Aphrodite rocked back and forth on Azrel's thigh as he guided her hips roughly enough to make her climax." Severus read, he raised his brows and chuckled softly. "Oh how pitiful... if only you had a husband that could transport you to a place a child's literature can't." He took a step towards you.

You stepped back in response and the back of your knees hit the back of the bed. "Well... you've been gone all day... I had to alleviate my need somehow."

Severus' face twitched and he pushed you back onto the bed, letting your wrists go. He threw the book to the side, "Your needs Huh? I'll show you what you need."

You giggled a bit and took your shirt off, Severus immediately ran his hand up your stomach, his fingers brushing against your clothed nipple. You hummed and arched your back a bit, "Oh don't tease." You whispered.

Severus let out a low chuckle and took his pants off, "I can tease you as much as I want darling. I own you." He kissed at your jaw and you closed your eyes, running your fingers through his long hair.

Severus grunted softly and gave you a few hickeys, you reached for his underwear and he grabbed your hand, "Oh no darling. If you want to read book porn about thigh riding... you're going to have to find out what it feels like." He got up and you gulped softly.

Severus smirked and beckoned for you, walking towards his chair. You nodded and bit your lip, following him. He sat down, and leaned back a bit, man spreading. This visual here looked like a painting of a god, beautiful in every way.

You slipped your underwear off and Severus ran his hand down your thigh, "Too beautiful to be waisting your time with fictional characters and their sex." (Cough cough)

You giggled softly and mounted his thigh. You kissed him softly and Severus' hum came deep from his chest. "So wet." He said, going back to kissing your jaw. He grabbed your hips and rocked you back and forth slowly.

You let out a light gasp and grabbed onto his shoulders, Severus sucked on your neck, he could feel the pulsing of your cunt on his thigh, making him hard.

You moaned softly and ran your hand down his abdomen, letting your fingers slip into his underwear. Severus roughly grabbed your wrist and held it in the air, "I don't remember that in the story." He mumbled into your neck.

You huffed, "I want to help you..." you whispered, leaning forward, kissing his hand that held yours. He pushed you back, causing your clit to roll back on his thigh roughly.

You moaned loudly and he got close to your ear, "Behave. Don't make me bind you, little girl." He growled, letting you go. You nodded, going back to rocking back and forth on his thigh.

Severus kissed your collarbone, marking it all up. He unhooked your bra and threw it across the room. You hummed as he kissed all around your breast.

You whimpered softly as you felt your climax approaching, you didn't want this to end. "Shh shh shh..." Severus whispered in your ear, taking one of your breasts in his hand, kneading it. He used his other free hand to release his cock.

You didn't dare reach for it, though you wanted it so badly. As you went faster the tip of his cock brushed against your stomach, causing the both of you to moan. "Severus..." you breathed.

He nodded, knowing your climax was close by the pulse of your pussy. You leaned back a bit and grabbed his hand, leading it to your clit. Severus tutted and shook his head, "Oh you're so desperate..." he whispered, rubbing circles into your clit.

You barley held yourself up as you came all over his thigh. Severus smirked and watched you writhe. When he saw you were done he picked you up and walked to the bed, laying you down. He took his underwear off completely and wiped your cum off his thigh with it.

He leaned down and positioned himself at your entrance, he was so close he could feel the heat radiating off your cunt. "Can I fuck you?" He asked, kissing at your cheek. You whimpered in desperation and nodded.

He nodded and slammed his hips into yours. Your back arched and your hands flew to his back to hold him there. This was your favorite position. Severus chuckled into your ear and fucked you roughly into the bed. His cock pulsed inside of you, the blood rushing through the veins.

Your cunt clenched around him as he slammed into your g-spot. You ran your fingernails down his back and he moaned breathlessly, the pain and pleasure mixing together.

He stared down at your connection for a while before using one of his hands to rub rough circles into your clit. "Fuck...!" You cried, your body starting to shake from the stimulation. Your body lit up and you came all over his cock, your head falling back on the bed.

Severus hummed and rammed into you once more, cumming. His breath shuddered and he laid on top of you, his head resting in between your breast. "Brilliant..." he whispered, smiling, his breath labored.

You giggled and kissed his head. You were never reading book porn again.

Hey guys! I know I write Severus a lot but I just love writing him so much for some reason! If you feel like it go over to my TikTok and follow me there! My @ is SnapesCrackedUpWand! I make edits, you'll know it's me because my PFP is P.L. Love you guys so much! 😩❤️