Human Resources (💍 NSFW)

You sat at your desk, it was close to Christmas. You were having a late night because you had some imperative work that you had to get finished. You were the head of Human Resources at a big shot company and you absolutely despised your job.

You looked at your phone and saw that only one other line was open, your boss', Harry Trevor. He was a nice looking man, brown short hair, glasses, and a smile that was out to kill.

It was then that the phone rang and you quickly picked it up, wondering who could call that late. "Human Resources! (Y/F/N) speaking, how may I help you?"

"Why are you at the office so late?" Harry's low voice rang through the phone. You sighed and leaned back, "I have a deadline... getting stuff done. You know... I could ask you the same question." You placed the phone on your shoulder, holding it with your face as you typed.

"The same thing. Why don't you pop into my office, I need to have a bit of a chat with you and I'd rather do it in person."

"Yes sir. Of course." You placed the phone down and stretched, your back popping loudly. You'd been sitting in that same chair for seven hours, stressing over your job. You walked out of your office and knocked on Harry's door.

"Come in." He demanded. You turned the knob and opened the door. He smiled softly at you and you sat down, smoothing out your skirt. Harry's eyes followed your hands and you sat back. "What would you like to speak of sir?"

He looked up at you and leaned forward, adjusting the way he was sitting. "How do you like your job here Ms. (Y/L/N)?"

"Oh... well... I don't-"

"Answer truthfully. I can tell if you choose to fib."

You nodded and looked down, fiddling with your hands. "I don't see myself going anywhere... I mean.. I love the pay... but I've been thinking about quitting." You admit.

Harry nods and looks into your eyes, "I bet I can change your mind."

You laugh softly, "Like I said. I'm not in it for the pay."

"Who said I was going to raise your pay. I want to keep you from leaving the company. Especially when I have a chance."

You look at him, puzzled. "Whatever could you mean sir?" You tuck your hands in between your thighs and Harry unbuttons the first button on his shirt. "I see how you look at me. And I definitely don't overlook it. I don't overlook anything." He growled subductively.

You gulped and looked down, "Aren't you married...?"

Harry chuckled, "Divorced." He corrected, his tone demanding. "Why don't you come take a seat... on your rightful throne." He pushed back from his desk and patted his thigh.

Your breath hitched a bit and you looked up at him, was he making fun of you? You couldn't tell, but at this point you didn't care. You wanted to fuck this man so bad, ever since you'd started working here three years ago. His voice alone made your heart throb.

You got up and walked over to him. He rubbed your arm, trying to coax you into doing as he said. Once you'd collected no laugh from him you sat on his lap. Harry smiled devilishly and ran his hands up your back. Your spine tingled and you looked into his brown eyes.

Harry leaned forward and softly connected your lips, almost immediately slipping his tongue into your mouth. You hummed softly and opened your mouth for him to explore. While he kissed you one of his hands rested on the back of your head, the other unbuttoning your shirt.

His fingers brushed over your clothed nipple and you moaned softly into his mouth. He smirked and reached behind you, effortlessly unclasping the bra. It was pretty hot considering your last boyfriend thought the clasp was on the front of all bras.

You took your arms out of your shirt and let the bra fall off your shoulders. Harry kissed down your jaw, biting softly. His warm hand came up to cup your left breast. You extended your neck and Harry massaged your breast. You moaned softly and ran your hands through his short brown locks.

Harry sucked a few marks onto your jaw and pushed you up on his desk, the tent in his pants being very evident. What a coincidence that he happened to be wearing your favorite pants. They hugged him in all the right spots, especially now.

"Are you just going to stare or are you going to take care of it?"

You snapped from your trance and nodded, "Fuck... right... sorry..." you unbuckled his belt and let his pants fall to his ankles. You pulled his underwear down and grabbed his cock, it was a bit unreal but you cleared your throat, stroking him slowly. Harry let a groan part his lips and stepped close to you. "Let me see that pussy." He commanded.

You gulped softly and pulled your skirt down. The underwear you wore were cut down the middle for easy access. "Mmm... I bet you wanted me to fuck you today. Didn't you?"

You nodded, "Everyday for three years."

Harry smirked, "Touch yourself while you chat with me, you loquacious slut." His words made your cunt throb again and you ran your fingers through your lips, teasing yourself just enough.

Harry watched you, smugly smiling. "When was the last time someone had sex with you?"

Your head fell back slightly as you rubbed your clit, looking into Harry's dark inquisitive eyes. "A year..." you breathed, "Three years... since someone else... has made me orgasm..." you massaged your own breast and moaned loudly. "You?"

Harry chuckled and got two centimeters from your face, "I ask the questions here." He grabbed your hand, bringing it up to his mouth. He licked your fingers clean and hummed, "You taste good. I guess you'll have to come back again so I can have a meal... hmm?"

He was so close to you, his tip brushing against your entrance. You nodded frantically and spread your legs wide. "That's what I like to see. You're so ready for my cock. Your body begging for it whether you like it or not." Harry growled, he ran his cock through your juices to get some good lubricant. You moaned softly and bit your lip.

Once he was satisfied he pushed into you, not being gentle. You moaned, his girth stretching you out. Once he bottomed out he let you adjust before grabbing your hands. He started slow but eventually slammed into you. Your back was arched and you were staring at the ceiling, you'd never felt so good in your life, his cock pounding your g-spot.

Your eyes rolled into the back of your head and your orgasm built up quickly considering the sex master you were with.

"Fuck (Y/N)!" Harry roared, his hips not faltering. His cock was twitching inside of you, telling you
He was getting close. "Harry~ I'm going to cum!" You yelled, your eyes shutting tight.

"I know. Not until I say." He commanded. Harry started to relentlessly pound you into his desk, your head was hanging over it, "What a good little girl..." Harry moaned. You whimpered, your body begging for you to cum.

Harry leaned down and connected your lips, "Cum lovely."

You let go and it was the most powerful orgasm you had, your entire body shaking violently. Seeing you like this made Harry follow quickly behind you. He called out your name.

You breathed heavily and sat up, that night the both of you would crash on the couch in his office. "I think you may need to fill out an office relationship form." Harry mumbled, "Oh? I'm excited... I've never checked the 'Professional Hook Up' box." You both laughed and fell asleep. Not a single thought of quitting passed your mind.

BYE THIS IS PROBABLY ONE OF MY FAVORITES-

This is for stupidmuggles! It was requested! For any character requests you can DM me, or comment! Later today I'll be posting my P.L. story! It's one of my favorites! Thank you so much for the reads and support! -Layla