The Wild Wild West (🤠 NSFW)

You rode into the Marston ranch, your arms wrapped tightly around your husband. Your head laid on his back and your eyes were closing slowly as the horse slowed down.

Elliot brought your hand to his lips and kissed it softly, "Come on my little Dingo... we must get inside.. it's about to get dark."

You groaned softly and squeezed him tighter. "Carry me inside."

Elliot chuckled and pushed your arms off of him. He slid off his horse. Before you could fall forward Elliot grabbed you, carried you bridal style, and lead his horse to one of the men.

You smiled and buried your face in his chest, "Since all the men are about to go to bed... does that mean we get to have some... alone time?" You whispered.

Elliot looked down at you and smirked, "I thought you were tired."

You giggled softly, "Well I'm sure you can wake me up..." you traced your finger along Elliot's jaw.

You felt his pace pick up and he kicked the door to your house open. You laughed and your head fell back. You undid your tight corset and Elliot finally made it to your bedroom. He threw you onto the bed and you screamed, smiling.

You quickly grabbed Elliot's hat and put it on your head, biting your lip. Elliot ruffled out his hair and took off his jacket. You pulled off his belt and unbuttoned his vest.

"So eager my dingo... you want my cock tonight... don't you?" Elliot husked.

You nodded frantically and glanced down at his revolver. Not only was it Elliot's main weapon on the battle field, but also in the bedroom. (Yes I will be making a part two.)

Elliot smirked and wrapped his fingers around your throat, starting to pull the layers of your dress off. "Jesus darling. You exhaust me." He chuckled and you yanked him down into a kiss. "Rip it off." You whispered.

Elliot smirked and quickly ripped the dress at its seams. You giggled and wrapped your legs around his waist. Elliot stumbled a bit and you pulled him on top of you. Elliot pulled his belt off and threw it to the side. You bit your lip and pushed his pants down.

"Don't be too eager. Just because the gun is off my person doesn't mean I won't still use it." Elliot sneered. You nodded and stared at the erection in his pants. Your body got the best of you and you palmed him, Elliot groaned softly and rocked his hips into your hand.

You smirked and reached into his underwear and pulled him out, stroking him slowly. You missed him, you missed his warmth. It was a big contrast to the cold metal that he'd put in you two days ago.

"Oh what a good little girl.." Elliot rasped, his accent licking his lips.

You tried to bring him closer to you and Elliot shook his head, "Tsk tsk tsk." He pulled your hand off of his cock and you whimpered.

"Please El... I need you... I'm so fucking tired of that stupid gun! I want you! I need you!" You cried, almost letting tears cascade down your face.

Elliot froze and looked at you, a concerned expression on his face. You looked down and sat up, sniffling. You took your dress off and Elliot walked to you slowly, putting a hand on your shoulder. You shook your head and took his hat off, throwing it on the dresser.

"Darlin'..." Elliot whispered.

You shook your head and took your underwear off, starting to change, "Forget it... I ruined the mood..." you opened your top drawer and Elliot sighed softly. He stood behind you and kissed up your shoulder softly, "You didn't ruin the mood Dingo.."

You wanted to be reluctant, make him work for you if he still wanted to have sex. But then again, you couldn't help yourself. You leaned into him and closed your eyes, threading your hands through his hair. "Can we... have an intimate night...? We haven't had one in ages..."

Elliot looked up at you and nodded softly. You smiled and turned around, kissing him softly.

Elliot smiled and held your face, he slowly walked you over to the bed and laid you down. You watched as Elliot stepped back and took the rest of his clothes off.

He then kneeled on the bed in front of you. He put his elbows on either side of your head, making it easy for him to kiss you. He grabbed himself and slowly penetrated you.

You smiled and arched your back as he stretched your walls, "Thank you El.." you breathed, closing your eyes as he started to slowly thrust in and out of you. Each thrust was hitting your g-spot, you knew this would drag out your orgasm.

You moaned softly into Elliot's ear and he smirked, bucking his hips roughly once.

You moaned deeply, "El~!"

Elliot laughed and you narrowed your eyes, you grabbed his shoulders and flipped the two of you over. You were tired of the gloating and being under the 'most powerful man' in Aussie. "My turn to ride, cowboy." You spat.

Elliot looked up at you, a bit confused, the both of you had never tried this position before, but you knew what you were doing.

You started to ride Elliot slowly, not letting him have any control. Elliot's eyes rolled back into his head and he snapped his hips up. You moaned and you almost fell forward. "Elliot!" You yelled, hitting his shoulder.

Elliot laughed again and pulled you down into a kiss. He grabbed your hips and moved you up and down on his cock slowly. You moaned into his mouth and Elliot started to move his hips up into you. Yes, you did want control, but it was so much better when Elliot did it.

"There you go... take my cock..." Elliot said in between kisses, he teased you a bit by rubbing soft circles into your clit. You pushed on his hand and he hummed into your mouth, getting rougher and faster.

You threw your head back and sat up, bouncing up and down on Elliot's cock. "El~ I'm close!" Your walls were pulsing.

Elliot nodded frantically, he was breathless. Without warning he came and let out a deep and throaty moan. You gasped and rode him roughly, once he hit your g-spot again you came.

Once the both of you had finished you laid on Elliot's chest, closing your eyes, "Is that long range shooter coming tomorrow...?" You whispered, wondering if you actually had to get up and get dressed tomorrow.

"He should be arriving, yes." Elliot answered, rubbing your head. "I love you Darlin'... I hope you know that..."

You smiled and kissed him softly, "I do Marston... I do..."

Hello again y'all! This is one of the new characters I'm introducing, along with some more that will come into play later, like our main man... Colonel Brandon! I love writing the Colonel, so I hope when I publish his story you guys will like him to! Thank you for letting me take that small break! I can't wait to show you guys what I have coming next!