A Caterpillar's Nest (🐛 NSFW)

This was requested by stupidmuggles Darkhairedmenrule and anabellethecreator Yes. Girls. I did it. HANG IN WITH ME HERE! I hope you enjoy it ;))!

Being the first female Jack of Hearts was a full time job, it was exhausting to prove yourself to your father and the queen.

You rode your horse into the mushroom forest, trying to get some time to yourself. You saw violent smoke rising from the distance and your heart dropped, the forest was on fire.

"Onward!" You snapped your horses reins and it ran into the direction of the smoke. You saw no flame, which irked you.

You saw small circles of smoke traveling from the north and you sighed in relief, someone was just smoking. You slowed your horse down and walked into the smoke.

It cleared, almost parting to make a path for you. A blue caterpillar sat on an awfully large toadstool. He was smoking what smelled like Hookah. You cleared your throat and the caterpillar faced you, a shocked expression on his face.

"I'm sorry to disturb you. I was just looking for a place to rest my head..."

The caterpillar studied you, "You're the new Jack of Hearts. (Y/F/N)." He seemed to stare into your soul, and you nodded softly, keeping your horse at bay. "That's me." You answered back.

"I'm Absolem." He leaned closer to you, "You can rest here if you like, have a smoke maybe."

You cleared your throat and got off your horse, tying it up to the stem of a mushroom. "Thank you sir... but I don't smoke." You walked under the toadstool he sat on to possibly find some water. There was a poof noise and you furrowed your brows, placing your hand on your sword.

You slowly walked out from under the stool and the caterpillar was gone, a man in a bright blue suit replaced him.

You looked up at the man, he was fairly attractive

You looked up at the man, he was fairly attractive. "Whatever you say Ms. (Y/N)." The man's voice was the exact same as the caterpillar and you tilted your head. "You're-"

The man laughed, "You aren't going to hurt me... might as well let my guard down."

"Right..." living in Wonderland you had seen many strange things, but you never knew you could be attracted to a caterpillar. He had snow white hair and deep brown eyes. He looked wise.

You sat beside your horse and laid your head on a mushroom, staring up at the sky.

"You know you'll get a better view if you come up here." Absolem commented.

You looked back at the man and sighed, what's the worst that could happen. You got up and climbed onto his stool. You sat beside him, your legs dangling from the seat.