Twiddles (🎭 NSFW)

Listen to the song above to understand what's going on. Suggested by McKenna085!

P.L. O'Hara was doing his usual scene as Captain Hook on stage. You played Wendy of course, and you hated your part. You wanted to play Pan to make fun of the man you adored so much.

P.L. finished his scene and walked over to you, you raised your brow, "What is it Captain? Am I still being reprimanded?"

P.L. was punishing you because he found you kissing one of the other cast members. He wouldn't let you touch him, or have sex with him. The both of you weren't exclusive, just sleeping together.

P.L. didn't answer you, he just grabbed you and pulled you to his dressing room. You followed him, almost tripping over your shoes. It was intermission so the both of you were in the clear for scenes.

"P-"

P.L. Put his hook over your lips and showed you that his mic was still on. Oh fuck. You knew exactly what he was doing.

P.L. hummed softly and walked behind you, walking around you in circle. "Oh you hear a lot of stories 'bout the sailors and their sport." He sang. You gulped and stood stock still. "About how every sailor has a girl in every port..." he drug his hook across your cheek and your breath hitched. It wasn't sharp, but cold.

You heard giggles from outside, people listening to the song. "But if you added two and two, you'd figure out right quick... It's just because the girls all have a lad on every ship..." You looked into P.L's hazel eyes, almost pleading for him to stop, clenching your thighs.

P.L. raised his brow and shrugged. "And it's twiddle ee ai dee ai dee ai. Twiddle ee ai dee ei. It's often times a man will leave you broken with dismay. And it's twiddle ee ai dee ai dee ai. Twiddle ee ai dee ei. There's other things to twiddle when the men have sailed away..." P.L. put the hook around your neck, pulling him close to his body.

(NSFW)

His singing was something else. He removed the wig and fake stache. P.L. walked you over to the vanity, raising his brow for consent.

You nodded softly and P.L. smirked, bending you over the vanity, positioning you just right so you could watch him. He picked your dress up and used the hook to pull your panties down. You gulped softly and P.L. drew his cock out of his pants.

You watched his eyes, the makeup and costume turning you on more. P.L. stroked himself a bit. You wiggled your ass as best you could. P.L's face twitched and he spat on his cock, giving himself some lubricant. He slowly pushed into you and didn't make a sound.

You were biting your lip, almost piercing the skin so you didn't moan. You'd already gone a month without P.L. and missed all of his eleven inches.

"Lucky Annie... was a lady.. who'd been pleased by many men...." P.L. grunted, this was his way of humiliating you in front of the entire audience and cast. "They all would sail away... but then they'd come right back again." P.L. bottomed out and started to thrusts his hips in and out of you. Your eyes rolled back as you looked at the angry man. This was hate sex. Your favorite.

"But if they never sailed her way... she really didn't care... Cause she knew... she'd replace him with another as quickly as she could... brush her hair!" P.L. Bucked his hips into you and your eyes crossed as he hit your g-spot repeatedly.

Usually you'd be a moaning mess but you couldn't make a noise. When you looked away from the mirror P.L. grabbed your hair and forced you to look at him. You his cock beating quickly, he was close and so were you. P.L. used the hook to rub your clit, not having a free hand to do it with but it got the job done, maybe even too well.

You closed your eyes tightly as you squirted all over the hook, letting out a sigh of relief. P.L. Scowled and rammed his cock into you, making you cum on it. You moaned loudly into your sleeve.

P.L. released deep inside of you and filled you up. He looked at his mic and pulled your underwear back up. "That'll teach you to be perfidious you fatuous neophyte. Maybe you'll ruminate next time." P.L. put himself away and put his wig and mustache back on before leaving.

You sighed deeply, he was so fucking hot, and he knew it. You laid down on the small cot that was in P.L's dressing room and took a deep breath, you wanted more. So much more.

Sorry for my absence recently in uploads! I've been very busy with school starting back up, after today I'll post once a day! Sorry for the inconvenience, I hope you enjoyed this!