The Pool Table (🔫 NSFW)

You were almost off the clock in a small bar that was right outside Los Angles. There was a man in the corner, drinking the most expensive whiskey in the bar. You finished cleaning up the bar and walked over to the man, tapping on his shoulder.

"Excuse me sir... the bar is about to close..." you smiled and he looked up at you slowly, a menacing grimace on his face.

"How much longer do I have?"

You stepped back away from him, "Ten minutes..."

The man hummed and looked to the busted TV, "Have you been watching the news tonight.." he squinted his eyes and looked at your name tag, "(Y/N)?"

You shook your head softly, "No sir... TVs been broken for a couple months now. Boss won't fork out the money to fix it."

"Good." The man stood and walked to you, backing you up against the pool table. Your reflexes kicked in and you drew the pepper spray from your pocket. You held it to Hans' face and he grabbed your wrist, not enabling you. You sprayed it in his face and he yelled in pain, stumbling back.

You ran behind the bar and the man looked up at you, his face red and his hair in his face. A low growl admitted from deep within his chest and he slowly approached you. You gulped softly as you felt your walls throb.

"You're going to pay for that Schätzchen." Hans stood in front of you again.

You looked up at the scary man and felt like begging for your life. "Please sir... d-don't kill me..."

The man let out a low chuckle and put his hand on your hip. "Why would I want to kill you? That is... unless you know something."

You shook your head frantically and the man drew close to your face, his nose brushing against your cheek. "How much do I have to pay... to get you... naked on that pool table...?" He whispered.

Your breath hitched and you looked to the camera in the corner, the man raised his brows and followed your eyes. He pulled out a pistol and without looking at the camera he shot it. You felt warmth pool in your panties and you looked back to the man. "Three hundred and a name. Give me a good enough fucking and it'll be free of charge."

The man smirked and grabbed your arm, pulling you to the pool table. "Hans Gruber." He said before ripping your shirt off. You gasped softly and felt his big warm hands trail along your body. "My... my... you're so beautiful..."

Hans kissed at your collarbone, being so ready for some form of sexual relief. You ran your hands through his hair, keeping it from his face. You loosened his tie and started to unbutton his shirt. He bit down lightly on your breast and your hands returned to his hair. "Fuck..." you whispered.

Hans smirked and pushed you back on the table, unbuckling his belt and drawing out his cock. You tried to get up to suck him off but he forcefully pushed you back down. "Stay." He commanded, pulling down your short shorts. He threw them to the side and ripped your pantyhose off.

"Thanks a lo-" Hans slapped you and you blinked, a bit shocked.

"Stop talking." He yanked your panties off and took a deep breath. "Look at that beautiful cunt..." Hans ran his fingers through your folds and smirked, "You're so wet." Without warning he thrusted two fingers in you moaned softly. "Mmm... tight too..." he started to thrust his fingers in and out of you slowly.

You were in complete bliss, adoring each second of this. You bucked your hips and wanted another finger, or maybe even his dick. "Please... fuck me..." you breathed. You hadn't had sex in three months and your hormones were going crazy.

"You want my cock?" The man rasped. You nodded frantically and Hans chuckled, pulling your hips towards him. "I knew I'd get some pay back. On your knees."

You gulped softly and slid off the pool table, you took Hans' cock in your hand and pumped it softly, kissing at his tip. He groaned softly and looked down at you, collecting your hair. He thrusted into your mouth and you choked on his girth.

Hans smirked and held your head in place as he fucked your throat. "G-Good little girl.." he grunted. You didn't want him to continue so you decided to scare him a bit.

You ran your teeth along the bottom of his shaft softly, Hans looked down at you, eyes wide. He quickly pulled out of your mouth and threw you to the floor. After a while of being completely baffled he had realized what you'd done and slowly walked to you, "You whore."

He picked you up and threw you on the pool table, bending you over it. You screamed and kicked your legs Hans pulled the gun out of his pocket and pressed it to the back of your head, slowly cocking it. Your eyes got wide and you froze. "Keep on and I'll pull the trigger."

You nodded and Hans kept the gun pressed to your head, he ran his cock through your folds. "You're going to be a good girl." He commanded, pushing into you, stretching you out. You whimpered softly but your eyes rolled back as his head brushed against your g-spot.

Hans let you adjust for a bit, "You're so tight.... perfect little cunt." Hans held your hip and started to bring his hips back, just to quickly slam back into you. Your head shot up and you became a moaning mess under the man.

Hans' thrusts became rough and animalistic, you didn't expect less from him, you did almost blind him with pepper spray. The only sounds that we're in the bar were Hans' grunts, your moans, the creaking of the old pool table.

You wished you could reach down and rub your clit but there was no clearance, not to mention THE GUN that was pressed to your head. The only simulation you were gaining, aside from Hans railing you, were your nipples brushing against the rough felt on the pool table.

You felt Hans' cock twitching inside of you, showing you he was getting close to his orgasm. He leaned over your body and into your ear. "I think I should take you with me. Use you as my little cockslut. Your pussy is so perfect." With the word perfect Hans rammed into you, causing you to moan loudly, your feet leaving the ground.

Hans chuckled softly and shook his head. "Please.. touch my clit..." you begged. Hans raised a brow and put the gun in his back waist band, uncocking it. His fingers ran up the back of your thigh teasingly and brushed over your clit before quickly retracting. "Tsk tsk tsk... I don't think you deserve it." Hans pressed a soft kiss to the back of your neck and your walls pulsated around him rapidly and he smirked.

He brought his hips back to roughly fuck you into the pool table. You whimpered and could no longer hold back your desperately needed orgasm. It crashed into you like a car hitting a tree, almost splitting you down the middle, your spine tingling violently. "Oh fuck Hans~!" You called out.

Hans scowled and pulled out of you, not riding out your high. "Knees." He commanded. You sighed softly and turned back around, facing him. Hans started to jerk himself off and came all over your face. You flinched a bit but didn't dare move from your spot on the floor. He tucked himself back into his pants. "Clean yourself up. Close the bar. I'll be back in three hours to collect you. Don't comply and I'll hunt you down and kill you. Do you understand?"

You looked up into the German man's hazel eyes and nodded softly, looking as innocent as possible. Hans licked his lips and smirked, "You'll be making up for this for the rest of your life." He stormed out of the bar, leaving you covered in cum and on your knees.

Hey guys! Quick announcement... I will stop posting on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays to cut back on the stress that I'm dealing with because of school and family. I will continue to post my Severus Snape Story on Thursdays just so you know! Thank you for the support and the encouragement! I love you all! -L.