Inauguration Day (🇺🇸 NSFW)

You applauded as a dark haired man entered the Oval Office, a smile wide on his face.

Did you vote for the Republican? That you weren't going to tell. Ronald Reagan had assigned you to be his assistant, knowing him from when he governed California. He looked at you, his head tilting a bit. He excused himself from the conversation he was in the middle of and approached you.

"Ms. (Y/N)." He held his hand out and you knew what he wanted to hear you say.

"Mr. President..." you greeted, shaking his firm hand.

Reagan chuckled and leaned down to your ear, buttoning his suit jacket, "We did it darlin'..." he quickly kissed your temple. You shoved him away and looked around, cautiously.

"Not now Ron." The two of you had been involved for some time now, Reagan taking ownership over you more frequently than you wished was true.

Reagan chuckled, he did that frequently. "I think this calls for a celebration later." He commented before walking away. You cleared your throat and fixed your skirt, feeling Nancy's eyes on you. You smiled and nodded at her, grabbing some champagne on a tray that went by.

You drank the whole thing, wetness pooling in your panties from that small encounter with Ron. You walked out to your desk and started to get everything in order, you watched as people filed out of the Oval Office, laughing and celebrating. Ron must had dismissed them early.

This made you nervous knowing what Ron always had on his mind. You heard his low laugh erupt from the room and Nancy's laugh followed after, jealousy boiled in you. You felt bad for Ron, he was in love with his wife but she was always on the fence about him for some reason.

Nancy's heels clicked as she walked from the office, "Ronald requests that you go talk to him." Nancy rolled her eyes and you sighed, going into the office. Ron was sitting at his big federal desk, he looked very happy.

"Hey there gorgeous..." he smirked, "Come here... I wanna show you something." You walked to the new President and found him stroking himself, your breath hitched and your thighs clenched together. "Look at what just talkin' to you can do to me."

Ron grabbed your hand and you were so ready just to get on your knees for the man who now ran the United States. Ron pulled you close and grabbed your waist. He unzipped your skirt and let it fall to the ground before sitting you on his lap.

"No tights today?" Ron asked as you took him in your hand, starting to pump his already throbbing cock.

"I knew they'd just be another pair you'd ruin." You linked your arm around Ron's neck, getting closer to him. He chuckled softly and rubbed your bare thigh, "Got me there. Are you ready?" He whispered in your ear. You nodded frantically and he smirked, pulling your panties aside.

You picked your hips up and slowly sunk onto his cock. You hummed loudly, feeling him stretch you out. Ron grabbed your hips and roughly thrusted up into you, making your grip tighten on the back of his neck, "Fuck you Ron~" you moaned, your eyes closing.

Laughter erupted from Ron as he rubbed circles into your hips, "You knew you liked it Darlin'.."

He wasn't wrong and he knew it, "Again. Fuck you. Ronald."

"I don't know if you could tell but you are fuckin' me." Ron whispered into your ear. Alright. That was enough of his one liners. You slammed your hips down onto him and his breath got caught in his throat. "Oh my lord..." he breathed as you started to rock your hips back and forth.

You thought back to you and Ron's first encounter. He lit up your body and could feel the need for sex radiating off of you. Since the both of you were a lot younger back then he grabbed your neck and slammed you against the wall, electrifying your core.

You bounced up and down on his cock now, grabbing his tie and pulling him forward, wanting his lips on yours. You moaned into his mouth as his cock constantly struck your g-spot. You were so experienced in the field of his body you knew everything he loved, one of those things being fucking you.

Ron started to buck his hips up into yours, telling you he was getting close. You ran your hands through his combed hair, loosening up some of the plastic hairspray that kept it down. Ron squeezed the leather arm rests on the chair and grabbed your hips, slamming you down onto him as he came. You gasped and pulled away from the kiss.

"Animal~" you moaned. Ron chuckled and rubbed circles into your clit. Your head fell back and your thighs shook lightly.

Ron leaned into your ear, "I may be an animal... but you're my prey." He bit your earlobe softly and dragged it through his teeth, all of the stimulation sending you over the edge. You basically screamed into Ron's shoulder and he held you close, kissing at your jaw.

Once you calmed down he kissed your lips and put his hair back in place. "Congratulations Mr. President.." you whispered.

I knew I said wouldn't post today but I couldn't resist this perfect opportunity. This is the first and last Reagan I will be doing.. sorry but I don't think I could do as good as this! I hope you enjoyed! Here's to a new president!