How The Stars Aline (👽 NSFW)

You sat at a panel, looking out to a crowd of people that you'd seen every year. Beside you sat your boyfriend, Alexander Dane. His hand rested on your knee, he knew how people drooled over you.

In the show that you'd both stared in, Galaxy Quest, you were objectified and Alex wanted to kill each man who tried to make a move on you.

You'd met Alex on the set and after the writers saw the chemistry between the two of you they wrote in a vile relationship. Alex started to resent the character he portrayed because it sexualized yours that much more. You constantly had to remind him that everything was perfectly fine and you didn't take anything his character did to heart.

Alex looked to you and raised a brow, you looked at him and hummed, he motioned to the microphone and you looked out to the crowd, a scrawny kid was standing in the middle of the isle, a hand held mic in his hand. "I'm sorry... what was the question?"

The teen cleared his throat, "Uh... well there have been recent pictures surfacing of you and a man walking around and grabbing dinner, possibly going on dates. Is you and Alexander's relationship open?"

You furrowed your brows and rubbed your head. "I believe thats very inappropriate." You answered. Alex rolled his eyes, "No. The relationship isn't open." He spoke clearly into the microphone. You sighed softly and nodded in agreement.

"Alright! I think that was the last question. Everyone! A round of applause for our esteemed cast!" The moderator announced. The audience roared and cheered and everyone got up. Alex grabbed your hip and pulled you to the private family restroom.

Once he locked the door you leaned against the sink and sighed, "I'm sorry... the question caught me off guard."

"What pictures? I haven't seen these yet."

You shook your head, "They're with my father. Just because I date a guy that's a bit older than me doesn't mean I fuck every old guy I see. Jesus Christ."

Alex put his hands on your hips and stood over you, "I'm not old."

You looked up at him and put your hands on either side of his face. "I can't take you seriously with that head piece..."

Alex leans down and hovers over your lips. "It used to turn you on."

You threw your head back and laughed, "Sure it did Dane."

Alex grabbed your chin and looked into your eyes, he usually got really anxious at these panels, but today something was different. "Hi..." you whispered.

"Shh..." his left arm hooked under your thighs and picked you up, placing you on the sink in an effortless moment.

"I'm so glad we invested in that home gym-"

Alex didn't let you finish and put a finger to your lips. "I said be quiet darling." He closed the gap between the both of you. Your hands went to the back of his head, not being a stranger to the headpiece. You knew every inch of his costume and makeup because of the many intimate moments you had with him during the show. You were actually the person to show him how to take the headpiece off without ripping his hair out.

Alex unzipped your body suit slowly and you watched his hand, resting your head on his chest. You knew exactly what he was about to do and you loved it. Alex slipped his hand into your underwear and you leaned back, giving him easier access.

While all the sex you had with Alex wasn't the same he always had this ritual for you knowing how much you loved his hands. "Bloody hell you're already so wet darling." Alex commented, giving you butterflies. He pushed two fingers into you, you moaned and let your head fall back on the cold wall of the bathroom.

Alex smirked and leaned down, latching mouth onto your clit, that was new. While he pumped two fingers in and out of you he sucked on your clit. You wanted to run your hands through his hair but it was covered up. You moaned loudly and bucked your hips. "Fuck Alexander~"

Alex sped up his fingers and you held his free hand. "A-A-Alexander!" Your thighs started to twitch and Alex pulled his fingers out of you, quickly replacing them with his tongue, his nose now rubbing your clit. "I'm cumming!" You yelled, bracing yourself on the wall as you came.

Alex cleaned you up with his mouth and looked at you, his chin glistening from your cum. His eyes were hungry, his expression cold and relaxed. He grabbed a paper towel and wiped his mouth off, zipping your body suit back up. "How's that for not for not turning you on." He growled.

You shook your head and chuckled, "Well it's not the headpiece that turns me on... it's you." Alex helped you down off the sink and opened the door, "Oh? I thought I was old."

You giggled and kissed him, "You're my old man... that's all that matters."

"Right... of course." He lead you to the signing table and you cleared your throat, fixing your hair. Jason, Fred, and Tommy all looked at you and Alex in bewilderment. You tilted your head, "What is it boys?"

They all shook their heads in unison and went back to signing autographs. You smiled and kissed Alex's cheek, "Just wait until we get home.." you whispered. Alex hummed and you both signed some explicit fan art. Usually Alex would refuse to sign stuff like this, but his mood had changed. "I love you..."

Alex smiled and looked into your eyes, "I know you do."

This was requested by anabellethecreator I hope you enjoy! Later tonight I'll post my Sheriff Nottingham!