Help Me Sleep (💐 NSFW)

You were soundly sleeping beside your husband, Christopher Brandon. He was fresh out of the war and happy to be finally reunited with you.

Christopher was having the worst dream of his life, he was parading through a ball room in his uniform, people around dressed in their best, dancing with their significant others. The men around him had bandages over their heads drenched in red, some blood was spilling out of their mouths, or they had gun shot wounds through the chest.

Though most the men sustained serious injuries no one paid attention and continued to dance. Christopher looked around in horror and tripped over a shoe, causing the scene to change to him in the trenches. He was getting screamed at by his General who had half of his head blown off. It was then Christopher realized that all of the injuries that each man were baring were ones that he witnessed, or even caused himself.

Christopher took a shaky breath and loaded his rifle, facing the opposing side, the Americans. Bullets ripped through Christopher's body and he snapped out of the dream, sitting up. His breath was heavy as he stared into the dark night. He looked to his side, seeing you peacefully sleeping and took a deep breath.

Christopher studied the content smile on your face and leaned down, kissing your head. You smiled with your teeth and opened your eyes, "Is it morning already?" You whispered.

"No... no... far from it darling..." Christopher whispered. In the moonlight you saw the sweat glisten on his forehead. You reached for his face but he grabbed your hand.

"Darling... what is it that troubles you?" You sat up and Christopher sighed, seeing that you were fully awake.

"Nothing at all... just a bad dream..." Christopher laid back down and you crawled onto his chest, gazing into his hazel eyes.

"Let me help you get back to sleep..." you kissed at his jaw.

"(Y/N)... not.... right.... now..." Christopher said between soft pleasured groans.

"Let me help you sleep, Colonel." You ran your hands up Christopher's chest getting on top of him. Your lips connected with his and that set Christopher's needs in stone. "I'm right here, and I'll always be here," You said trailing kisses down to his waistband leaving little hickies every so often.

"(Y/N)..." your name erupted as a growl from Christopher's chest as you stripped him of his underwear. "I know..." You kissed the base of his cock and worked up to the tip. You knew how much Christopher hated teasing but it was the only thing to distract him from his graphic dream.

Christopher watched you carefully taking mental pictures for later when he was away from you. Christopher bucked his hips shoving himself into your mouth. Your tongue swirled around him knowing all of his sweet spots from past encounters. You let Christopher do all the work, keeping in mind he loved taking control.

Christopher's mouth hung open and he slowly laced his fingers through your hair. You hummed around him and the speed of his breath picked up, his eyes closing. "Fuck (Y/N)..." that was the first time you'd heard Christopher curse and it was so sexy. You relaxed your throat and took his cock deeper into your mouth.

"Darling..." Christopher warned. You smirked and hallowed out your cheeks, encouraging him to cum into your mouth. Christopher whimpered a bit, trying to wait on you to pull off of him but you didn't budge.

You moved back to his tip and flicked your tongue against it, Christopher's back arched and his head fell back as he climaxed. You swallowed most of it, some of his cum escaping your mouth and dribbling down your chin.

You pulled off of Christopher once you'd seen that he was relaxed and exhausted. He sighed softly looking at you, "What would I do without you..." he cleaned off your chin and you smiled, shrugging.

"I don't know Chris... I really don't..."