The Wild Wild West (🤠 PART 2 NSFW)

This chapter is really... interesting, beware as you proceed forward, bondage and usage of foreign objects!

It had been a week since you and Elliot had last had sex. He was stressed about this man named Matthew Quigley. He was frightened that he would try and come after you to get to him.

You were lying in bed in the early morning, Elliot wasn't with you, he was in his office, he had been there all night guarding the front door. You opened the bedroom door slowly and walked to his office, avoiding windows, just as Elliot had told you.

You peeked around the corner and saw Elliot asleep in his chair, his legs propped up, his hat over his face. He was snoring loudly. You sighed and walked over to him, rubbing his shoulders. Elliot grabbed your throat and slammed you to the bookcase. Elliot drew his revolver and cocked it, placing it on your temple. You gasped and looked at his revolver.

Elliot sighed in relief and let you go, "I'm sorry Dingo..." He sat back down and looked over some of the paperwork that he had.

You looked down and sat in his lap, pulling him away from his work and making him look at you. "I miss you baby..." you whispered, rubbing his cheeks with your thumbs. Elliot had a dark stubble on his face, he hadn't shaved in a while.

He pushed away your hands, "I know... but I'm too busy to do anything about it." Elliot kissed your head softly and you rolled your eyes, leaning back on his desk. You pulled your nightgown up and Elliot's eyes flickered to yours before going back down to your hands.

You removed your underwear and Elliot's breath got a bit quicker, "You wouldn't." He mumbled.

You leaned to his ear, "Watch me..." you whispered, teasing yourself by running your fingers through your folds. Elliot watched you carefully, his face turning a bit pink under his tan. Your head fell back and you were dramatizing the situation to make him jealous.

He grabbed your hips and roughly flipped you over, bending you over the desk. You gulped softly and Elliot grabbed your hands, licking your right fingers clean. He took off his belt and bound your hands behind your back. "El-"

"Hush up. You know what I'm going to do and you deserve it." Elliot barked, pushing you further into the desk. He drew his revolver out of its holster. He dragged the cold metal across the mound of your ass and down your thigh.

You whimpered softly and closed your eyes. "Such a pretty little girl... you just couldn't have patients... could you?" Elliot ran his hand down your spine and you got chills. You nodded softly and you heard a click, soon after that bullets fell to the ground and you sighed in relief.

"Mm... don't be too excited." Elliot showed you the one bullet in the cylinder. "Russian Roulette."

"That's not funny Elliot!" You yelled trying to get away. Elliot rolled his eyes and leaned over your body, teasing your entrance with the tip of the gun's barrel. "Punishment isn't supposed to be funny."

He pushed the gun into you and you moaned softly as the gun stretched you out a bit. The gun was cold and it almost stung comparing to the usual heat you were used to. "There you go... take my gun." Elliot mumbled into your ear.

You closed your eyes and tried to imagine it as Elliot's cock to get some enjoyment out of this. Elliot started slow but had eventually made his way up to slamming the gun into you.

"El~" you moaned, reaching back for his hand.

"What is it, dingo?"

"Please... flip me over..." you begged, craning your neck to look back at him. Elliot sighed and backed away from you and unbound your hands. Once you turned around he picked you up and set you on the desk. "You know what I want..." you whispered and looked at the tent in his pants, "And you want it to... don't you..."

You grabbed Elliot's waist band and pulled him close to you. Elliot glanced at the gun in his right hand and sighed softly, putting it on the desk with a big thump.

You smiled softly and brought him into a kiss, his stubble brushing against your chin. You pulled his pants and underwear down, leading his hand to his cock so he could go at his own speed.

Elliot slowly pushed into you and you wrapped your arms around his neck. He was being slow and compassionate, making love to you. Though it was slow Elliot knew how to work you and make you writhe under him.

You were making out with him while he was fucking you, a bit surprised he was a multitasker. Without warning Elliot slammed into you and came. You moaned softly and held his chin. Elliot seemed to be in no rush to get to your climax, wanting it to be as powerful as his.

"Fuck El~" you moaned, as he sucked on the sweet spot that was side of your neck. You dragged your nails down his back and your legs shook as you came. You breathed heavily and fell back on the desk. Elliot picked you up and sat down, sitting you on his lap and holding you. "I love you dingo..."

"I love you too Elli..."

Sorry for the late upload! I've been with my family all day! Hope you enjoyed, inspired by Cocked and Loaded, if you haven't read it, check it out!