Chapter 12: Date gone Wrong

-Killua's pov-

"Damit!!" The sound of my fist hits the wall leaving a mark,"what is his problem, I didnt do anything wrong. He was the one who provoked me!" Things weren't going the way I wanted it to go. Everything was so frustrating I cant deal with this shit anymore , especially Zushi. That son of a bitch, what the hell is he up to.

My thoughts run wild as I kept trying to figure out a way to fix things with gon, but every time I tried to make things better with him they end up getting worse, running my hand threw my hair looking down at the floor as back leaned up against the wall.

"I really dont know what to do anymore." for a while now I been feeling this emptiness, ever since he left. Like things have been like shit, I havent seen alluka, my relationship with my family's gotten worse, and not having gon by my side has been the worst. That smile, his smile was the light to my darkness and now that he's hanging around with that asshole, it's like I dont matter to him anymore....

-Gon's pov-

As I was on my way back to dormitory, I started to talk to myself like if I was some type of mad man or something.., "what is killua's problem, like what the actual fuck is going on through his head, he's acting the same way as he did back in highschool..." now that I think of it killua has always been like that. More of the protective type or the one who always gets jealous easily. I chuckle a little with a smile as I start to think of the past, but soon that smile faded away.

"It seems that we both have gotten more distance from each other.." all those times we spent with each other, was it all for nothing. Actually we literally only talked to each other for so little but it felt like we knew each other for so long... "gosh I really need to stop thinking about the past....Killua's changed, he now has a girlfriend and I guess I'm now out of the picture....whatever it doesn't really matter now" the expression I had was filled with sorrow, nothing but sorrow..

-time skip to the dormitory-

Grabbing my keys from my pocket and opening the door, looking around to see if there was a killua in sigh, nothing. It's either he's in his room or had gone out with the bitch retz or whatever. "God why do things have to be so stressful on me.." with a loud sigh, closed the door and head to my room. "Let's see...oh that's right I have a date to go on with zushi at exactly....5:30"

As I approached my door and opened it, another door had swung open. Looking back, it was killua. He looked like he had just woken up, killua looked my way, he had a stern look on his face "good moring?..." no reply came from him, only stares at me for a while "are you really going on a date with him?..."

Is he really still on about that? ".....well of course I'm going on a date with him" killua frowns "why?" I was a bit confused to he asked 'Why' "what do you mean why? I'm going because I wanted to", "bullshit. You would never go on a date with him just because you wanted to" I sigh heavily as I looked up at him "I just dont understand why you care killua? Dont you have a girlfriend?","w-well ya but-","then stop interfering in my business" he looked as if he was about to throw another fit but I was just not gonna deal with it.

"No, Why should I stop interfering! It's not like you like him back or anything, your just doing this to get back at me!","killua it's not like that-","no gon you should really use your head, have you really not think about what your doing wrong" I was confused, what does he mean by what I'm doing wrong? "Like you just disappeared 2 years ago and then I started to lose my shit when you left, not to mention you coming back and not telling why you left","I did tell you why I left so I dont know why your acting like-"

"I'm not finished. you then didnt let me get the chance to apologize to you let alone even talk to you, like what is going on through your head, why do keep playing the innocent card when you are literally hurting me!" I was shocked to hear what he had said "killua..","no gon, I dont want to hear what you have to say..." he looked down at the floor with his fist up against his body "I'm tired of trying to fix things with you..","what do you mean..?" I chuckle in disbelief "you were right gon we shouldn't talk to each other anymore, if you really want me to stay out of your business let alone your life then.....I'll do that, I just dont want you to hurt my feelings anymore.." killua turns his back on me