Chapter 14: Together Forever

Okay I decided I would continue the story just for you guys. So I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter!!
--------------------------------------------------------------

Everything was dark and cold, where am I exactly? Am I dead. No that cant be. Killua was with me, where is he right now? Confused, I had no clue where I was, nor could I see. What happened to me exactly.

Trying to remember what happened. Everything suddenly hit me, I remember that I've been stabbed by...zushi. Also killua was there with me, I pushed him out of the way so he wouldn't get hurt. Then everything started to get blurry. After that I dont remember anything else.

Why can't I remember anything else after I blacked out. This is just so strange, I feel like I said something before I blacked out. But what was it?

Everything was going in circles, I couldn't figure out where was I, tell if I was dead or alive, or even remember what I said after I blacked out. How can I forget such things. My thoughts went blank after giving up, I just wanted to be at peace.

Is that such a hard thing to ask for? Why do I always get into stuff like this again...time kept passing, jesus I dont even know what time it is but...it feels like I've been stuck in a small dark room, where no light was shown.

"Killua.." is all I said, the only thing I could remember so clearly was killua. His deep blue sapphire eyes, white fluffy cloud hair, and pale fare skin. Oh how I miss him so much, I could feel tears dwell up into the corner of my eyes. "Where are you killua....I need you".

Something started to slowly fall down my cheeks. It seems to me that I was crying and I had no idea I was crying. Such sad tears I shed, I needed someone to comfort me and wipe those tears away. Why did things have to end up this way.

As I cried and cried. A sudden warmth started to develop into my right hand. What is this...warmth that I'm feeling where could it be coming from? Tears kept rolling down my cheeks as I start to hear a distant voice. The voice grew louder by the minute. "G..n....please....d..n.....le...v..e...me...." why does that voice sound so familiar. The voice started to grow clear until I then realized who that voice was "Gon please dont leave me again" was i hearing things or is it really him? Then there was a dim light in the distance.

It seems like the voice was coming from there. I needed to follow that light, I need to see if that voice really belong to him. The light grew brighter and brighter, I had opened my eyes everything was a bit blurry until my eyes focused on someone who was in the corner of my eyes. I looked at the figure closely and then realized it was him.

"Killua....." the figure raised his head slowly and then spoke. "G-Gon?..." we both looked at each other for the longest time, I then broke the silence with a small smile and said "hello killua....its great to see you again..."

Killua's jaw dropped a little but then clenched his jaw together as tears start to bawl out as he held my hand close to him. "What's wrong killua?, are you alright-" before I could say anything else l, I felt a warm soft pair lips against mine. Looking to see that killua had just kissed me, u wasnt fazed by this but was happy.

Placing my hand on his cheek and continued to kiss him back. He then pulls back and still had tears falling down his cheek. "I...I thought I would lose you again" I smile as I rubbed my thumb against his cheek "I would never think of leaving you again.." killua chuckles a little before he leans in and kisses me again but this time the kiss was a little bit rougher.

"Mph.." killua pulls back from the kiss and looks into my eyes with his soft sapphire eyes "dont ever do that to me again, do you understand me?" I give a small chuckle before answering him "of course, I promise I wont ever do that to you again" he smiles and lifts up my hand and lightly kisses it as he stares at me with a slight smirk.

I blushed madly at that look. "S-so...umm....where are we exactly?","well we are in a hospital you dummy","oh ya" I laughed a little but stopped as my chest started to hurt a bit. I hissed at the slight pain "are you okay?!" Killua said with a bit of panic in his voice "yea I'm fine...just need to rest a bit"

The panic in killua's voice soon fades away. He smiles slightly "gon.." I faced towards killua "yes what is it killua?"

Killua started to hold my hand a bit tighter before saying anything "...before you were going to be taken to the hospital, you said something to me.."

"Hm..." so I did say something to him before I passed out cold "you said that you loved me, is what you said really true?"

I was in a daze. Did I really say that to him. My face turned bright red, did I really say that. Now that I think about it, I thought I was going to die at that moment and so I said that thinking I wouldn't see him again.

God I feel so embarrassed now. "Gon?","uh ya killua?","so is it true what you ment" I hesitated a bit before answering but I knew deep inside regardless of the situation, loving him was real.

"Of course what I said was true, every single word" I smiled as i kissed his cheek "I've always loved you killua, ever since the day I met you" killua smiles. It seemed to me that he was glad to hear that.

"And I'll always love you too Gon. And I wish for us to stay together forever, is that possible gon?" I giggle a little before answering him "yes, yes it would be possible to be together forever. Just me and you"

My love for killua is genuine and will forever stay that way till the day I die (how ironic, he's literally in a hospital and was about to literally die)

"So killua","yes what is it Gon?","how long have I been out for?" Killua looked down for a momment and then looked back up at me "Gon....you been out for almost nearly a month" a month! How was I out for a month that doesn't make any sense.

"W-what? How and why was I out for that long","to be honest gon i really dont know. Not even the doctors here know why you were almost out for an entire month" what in the world is happening?
--------------------------------------------------------------
Wow what shocking news! Gon had no idea he was almost out for an entire month. If you were paying attention to the last chapter you probably might have an idea why he was almost out for an entire month. But overall how will they figure out this mystery? Well you wont find out until next chapter!!

Date: Feburary 2, 2021