Season 2 Chapter 7: Danger

2 days had passed by and Killua was still trying to process everything that had just happened. Gon, explaining what he could to killua made him more confused.

"So your telling me you just...woke up"

"Yup"

"Just like that?"

"That's basically it"

"How does that even make any sense? You died from an illness that couldn't be cured but all of a sudden you wake up just like that?"

"Yeah I have no clue how this all happened"

Killua leaned in his seat grabbing onto his chin.

"Well the good thing is that you're alive and that's all that matters to me"

He said grabbing ahold of gons hand smiling. Gon returned the smile back and held his hand.

"So what did I miss on while being you know dead but not dead but in hiding dead alive?"

"Uhhh well...right after you died I...I got a job at a ca-"

"At a cafe right?"

"Yeah at a cafe and-"

Killua stopped for a momment to realize he never told gon where he worked.

"How did you know I worked at a Cafe gon?"

"Uh well didn't you say just now that you worke-"

"No no. You said it like if you knew already where I was working, gon...are you lying to me right now?"

"What no I-...yes, yes I am lying to you"

"What the hell gon are you serious right now! How long have you've know I worked there for"

"2 days ago"

"2 days ago? Wait but you weren't able to leave the house so how did you-"

"Hisoka"

"What- hisoka? That doesn't make sense unless he"

It hit killua for a momment to realize gon was with hisoka that day when they went to the cafe together.

"YOU WERE THE ONE WITH HIM THAT DAY!!"

"Yeah.."

"How the hell did I not recognize you!? Fuck I'm an idiot!"

He said slapping himself in the face.

"But why didn't you say anything to me gon?"

"I don't know to be honest...I was going to say something but then I saw you with that girl before we left.."

"Girl? What girl- Oh shit you saw that"

Gon frowned and looked doing being mad and hurt in a way.

"No no listen, gon, I had nothing special with that girl, I promise you!"

"Then why did she kiss you on the cheek killua- HM?"

"It's not like I wanted her to do that. She did that on her own okay. Also I wouldn't let myself stoop that low okay"

Both of them tried to explain themselves and it went on for a while before it came to an end.

"Look I'm sorry okay. I didn't mean it and I don't like her- I only love you gon, so please let's get past this and just be happy in this time, this momment right now alright?"

"Fine.."

He said still not happy about the girl situation but was willing to let it go.

"So what now?"