Season 2 Chapter 6: The Truth

"Tell me illumi- where is he!"

My grip on his shirt tighten, furious knowing that illumi knows where he is.

"I have no idea what you're talking about killua"

"You liar! You know where he is and you're not telling me where!"

I slammed him up against a car. His back hitting the window hard where he almost thought the window broke.

"Even if I did know what makes you believe I would tell you where he's at?"

"Because if you don't ill make sure to put you in a grave next"

Kurapika was there viewing all this and tired to interfere by pulling me away.

"Killua you need to stop this. This isn't the right way to solve this problem"

"Then how do you think we should solve this huh? Tell me!!"

He stood there in silence not knowing what to say.

"That's what I thought- now back to you. If you don't tell me where he is I swear to God I will make your life a living hell if you don't tell me where he i-"

Right as I was about to get to my point again I was interfered by someone else.

"My my- what is going on here?"

We turn to look and it was hisoka. Not being in the mood I yell at him to get out of here.

"Shut the fuck hisoka. Don't get involved"

"Well how am I not supposed to get involved when I already know what your looking for"

My eyes grew steady looking at hisoka with a serious look.

"What do you mean by you know what I'm looking for?"

"Hehe~ well my dear killua I know where you could find your dear precious gon"

My hands let go of illumi and right as I did that illumi straight away would try shutting up hisoka.

"Hisoka don't you dare say it"

His eyes pitch black looking right at hisoka with a menacing aura. Hisoka chuckles before grinningwidely.

"Oh dear- but I would say it~"

I right away look at illumi with dead eyes, giving him back the same menacing aura.

"If you stop him from telling me where he is. I won't hesitate to kill you"

I made it clear that if he interfered with my way of finding gon, I would kill him and even go the lengths of hiding his body just to find gon.

"Oh so shall I tell you where he is or just show you where he is?"

Hisoka seemed to enjoy the drama that was going and just liked to cause trouble.

"Show me where. it'll be faster and easier that way"

"Alright then. Whatever you say"

Hisoka opened the door to his car and smiles.

"Just because you're showing where gon is doesn't mean you can be all friendly to me understand"

"Understood"

He smiles again and just creeped me out. I got into the car waiting for hisoka to hurry up.

Once he was in we drove on our way to find gon. It was only me who was going and Kurapika ended up staying behind with illumi.

My thoughts were why did illumi not tell me the truth and why was hisoka helping me? Fuck isn't doesn't matter right now all that matters is that I get to gon.