Season 2 Chapter 9: imprisonment/Escape

It was cold. My body was freezing like an ice block. I had no idea how long I've been stuck here for..

Days, weeks?

I can hardly recall of my past memories now but I camt let them go I can't..

Fuck...What am I talking about I don't know anymore. The amount of this terrible of a father has tested on me is too many to count for. Why did things had to be this way...I want to give up and just die...

Right as I thought of that. My mind was flooded with memories from the past, it was my past with killua- the day of right before I died.

I saw it killua was crying begging me not to leave him. My heart began to hurt and so I realized I couldn't let myself be used and brought down. I need to find a way out, no, I need to find a way out of here...
--------------------------------------------------------------
"So how long till to drug is fully completed.?"

Illumi spoke looking right at ging.

"Not quite just yet. We still need a few more variant to complete this drug and completely take over that boy's mind."

"I see...but what's your true plan behind all this? I hardly believe what you said that day when we first brought that boy here. Your not telling me something"

"Illumi have I ever done anything wrong to you for you to ask me such stupid questions?"

"No you haven't"

"Then why are you questioning me about my plan right now?"

"Nothing just curious"

Ging looked at him with doubtful eyes. But right as he was about to say something, his phone began to ring. He pulls it out of his pocket and looks before answering it.

"Leave this is an important call I have to take"

"Alright then"

Illumi did what he was asked and leave the room but in reality he never did. But he hid and listen to the call that was being made.

"Why are you calling me right now? Can't you see I'm busy?"

"You're running out of time ging. If you can't find a way to control that boy, I won't hesitate to take him away from you"

"You will not take that boy away from me. This boy is more special than you ever could know, I'm not going to let you take him away after all the tomrouble I've been through."

"I don't care how special that boy is to you. You made a promise and I hope you tend to keep it"

"Dont worry I haven't forgotten"

"Good...also how about that other problem you have going?"

"You mean the other boy?"

"Yes the one named, hmm who was it...killua?"

Illumis eyes widen. Why were they talking about killua?

"Ugh you mean that one? He's pretty persistent, I'll get rid of him once I erase gon's memory and make him kill him"

Ging laughed sinesterly before calming down.

"You are a sick man ging you know that right?"

"Oh I know alright"

"Then I'll let you get back to work"

The call ends and Ging sighs before putting his phone away. Right as he did that, he looked over to where illumi was hiding and said.

"It's ashamed that I'm going to have to kill you too....illumi"

Illumi quickly pulled ran knowing he wasn't going to leave alive now that he had heard of the true plan.

Ging pulled out a gun and started to shoot at him. Missing every shot.

Unfortunately illumi escaped the room and made his way out, but then he remembered gin. For some reason he had to ho back and grab him too.

"Fuck. I can't believe I'm doing this"

Illumi pulled out a knife ready for the worse. As he ran back inside, he made his way to where gon was locked up.

It took awhile since they were in a underground facility. Which made things harder since there wasn't any exits beside the one above.

He made his way to a room where he had to open the door with a code. Luckily he knew what it was and the door opened immediately, once inside illumi saw gon sitting down looking lifeless but still was able to function right.

"Get up we need to go"

He said grabbing his arm

"What do you mean we have to go?"

"I mean we need to get out of here!"

"Why?"

"Just shut up and let's get out of here before we both die"

"I'm not going until you tell me"

"For fucks sake. He's going to kill me!"

"And why should I care you die?"

"Because if I die and don't get you out of here. Ging is going to make you kill killua when he finishes erasing your memories!"

"What?..."

"Now let's get the fuck out of here!"

Illumi dragged gon as they ran through the hallways of the facility. Right as they were running they heard gunshots from behind them coming right at then.

"Where do you think you're going with him illumi?"

"Fuck-"

He picked up gon since he was just slowing them down and ran fast for their life's.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to the only way out!"

He said making sharp turns, they then reached the staircase where illumi would run up them almost reaching to the top.

"GET BACK HERE WITH THAT BOY ILLUMI!!"

Gunshots were fired and nearly almost hit gon.

"We need to hurry and get out of here"

"No shit!"

Illumi said continuing to run up the steps and finally making it to the top. Then there was a door he opened it as it led to the outside.

It was opened field meaning there was no way they could hide. All they can do is run.

And so they did they ran. But just as they were running all you heard was a painful scream from illumi.

He was shot in the leg, which caused him to fall dropping gon.

Both hit the ground out of breath. But more like it was illumi who was out of breath.

"You should've left when you had the chance illumi"

Ging said pointing the gun at him ready to kill him.

"NO YOU CANT KILL HIM!!"

"Why are you now wanting to protect him gon? He did help me kidnap you?"

"That was till I found out you wanted to kill killua!!"

"Oh so he told you?"

He hummed and laughed.

"Well it doesn't matter. I'll just have to kill him and just take you back"

"NO WAIT!"

A gunshot was fired.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Oh dear! What happened!? Did Illumi have a change of heart? He is now saving gon from his wicked father!! What will happen!? Who knows. You won't find out till the next chapter!!

Date: September 14, 2022
Time: 1:44 am