Chapter 13: Dont leave me again..

-killua's pov-

gon....gon....gon was stabbed into the chest by zushi! "YOU BITCH!!" I got up as quickly as possible. Zushi stops he then stabbed gon again and again. He was trying to kill him! "GET AWAY FROM HIM" as I was about to stop him, zushi suddenly went flying backward into the back wall. of the alleyway. "What the?!" I looked back at gon to see him with one arm out and one arm holding his stomach, his shirt drenched in his blood.

Did gon just sent him flying?! I was speechless for a moment but I soon remembered that he was pretty strong. I'm surprised that he was even able to do that in his current condition. Gon just stood there with his arm out before collapsing onto the ground.

"GON!" killua's instincts kicked in and catches gon before he hits the ground. "Gon are you alright?!" He coughs up blood "y-ya I'm totally fine, I'm just here bleeding to death," gon said joking around a little "Gon this isn't the time for joking around, you're losing a lot of blood. we need to get you to a hospital right away!!"

I pulled out my phone as I called the ambulance and the police. "w-wait killua I need to tell you something..", "not right now, you need to save your energy" what in the world does gon need to tell me? "The ambulance and police should arrive here any second now.." I chuckle as I was anxious, worried for gon, he's losing blood by the second.

"killua...I need to tell you something.." I looked down at him, holding him in my embrace "what is it you need to tell me?","I need to tell you that I'm sorry.." I was a bit confused about what he had said "what? what are you sorry for gon?", "I-I'm sorry for what I did to you 2 years ago and now, I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings...it's just that-" he then again starts to cough up blood but continues to talk. I was getting more anxious by the second.

"that I never really took the time to understand your feelings nor mine...I just *starts to sob* I just want to s-say how sorry i-i am...", "gon.." I was a bit surprised to see gon cry, it hurts to see him cry like that, I don't ever want to see him cry again. "Killua...", "yes, what is it gon?", "I just want to say t-that I...." his voice starts to slowly fade as the amount of blood kept coming out of his wounds, "tell that me what, what is it gon?!"

"t-that I...." the sound of the ambulance and police came rushing through seeing both me and gon. "Come on gon, tell me what, please tell me", "sir were gonna need you to step away from him "no I can't I need to know what he needs to say!!","Sir we won't ask you again, step away from him!", "NO I CAN'T DO THAT!!" They soon had to pull me off of gon. I yelled as they take gon into the vehicle.

As tears fall down my cheek I see gon open his eyes once more. He looked at me faintly as he words out the words "that I love you..." right after he said that slowly he starts to close his eyes, my eyes filled up with tears as they took gon away, I can't let him go alone I need to be with him....I....I...."I love him" I drop to the ground onto my knees and start crying, the tears wouldn't stop coming, it was like a never-ending waterfall.

"G-gon please.....please don't leave me again!"

-at the hospital-

I paced back and forth in the hallways, biting my fingernails, anxious, I was anxious I tell you. Gon was in the operation room and I was stuck in the waiting room. "please, please, Please be okay gon" soon I finally sat down in a chair where my foot taps the floor every few seconds.

I could barely see shit cause of all the crying, my eyes were red and puffy and I looked like a total mess. Honestly that. Didn't matter, what matters is that gon comes out safe and sound. God, what did I do to deserve this?

My eyes grew tired, then my red puffy eyes started to close very slowly as I grew tired by the hour. "No...I...can't...fall asleep....yet-" I knock out cold and fall asleep in the waiting room where I wait.

-2 to 3 hours later-

I was in a deep slumber, where I was then woken up by the doctor. At first, I was startled and almost punch the shit out of him, but thank god I didn't. "Hello sir, it's nice to see you awake" looking up at the doctor from my chair, he had a kind smile "ah...ya I guess so...", "well I'm here to inform you about Gon Freecss surgery.." my entire body stiffens up a bit as I grew nervous. "I-Is he alright...", "well sir to tell you the truth he's..." the doctor's voice started to change and that got me nervous "he's what?" I was in fear, to hear him either say he's dead or is alive but in critical condition "he's...." come on tell me already!!

"He's.......doing great, he pulled through..so don't worry too much about it" he smiles like if it was normal."Oh, thank god..." I swear I might just punch this man in the face just for doing that. "Would you like to see him", "Yes!, of course, I would want to see him!", "oh alright then, I'll show you the way"

The doctor walks to the door and so I followed him. We both walk through the hallway of the hospital, he was in the front and I was behind him. "So what is your relationship with that boy" he hummed as she flips through the papers on his clipboard.

"Oh umm...my relationship with him?", "mph..", "well...he's someone important to me and.....well...I can't bear the thought of losing him.." I was a bit embarrassed at my own words "so does that mean you like the boy in a romantic way?", "I mean...I guess you can say that..." why is he asking me these questions. God, it's so embarrassing ".

"Oh look, we're here" he points to the door at the end of the hallway "there you will find your Lover", "h-they don't say that out loud!" The doctor chuckles before leaving and waving goodbye. "Geez what's his problem" I rubbed the back of my head but then turned and faced the door. Am I mentally prepared for what I'm about to see?.

"Fuck!.." should I go in? All I did was stand in front of the door, arms crossed together, staring at the door. Before thinking again I finally opened the door to the room. Walking in I saw him, gon...., he was there lying on the hospital bed and an IV that was attached to his arm where he laid. Gon was soundly sleeping on the bed while I just stared at him for the longest time.

Right after I was done staring at him, I grabbed a chair and brought it near gon where I sat next to him. Reaching out for his hand I stroked his smooth black tinted green hair. "Gon...I'm so happy that your still alive.." bringing in his hand close to my lips, gave him a soft kiss.

"I can't imagine a world without you if you were gone." For a while, I was trying to hold back my tears but couldn't hold it in any longer. "Don't you ever do that to me again alright!" Tears kept pouring down my face while I held his hand close to my chest.

"I can't lose you again, I won't let you go this time, everything will be different when you recover alright!" I'm such a mess, "so please...for god's sake...don't leave me again!" I kept crying until my tears start to fade away as I grew tired and sleepy. "Please don't leave me again gon...please..."

--------------------------------------------------------------
Gone was saved just in time but we aren't sure how long gone will stay in this state, also what about killua? What will happen between the two of them, will they get back together? Or will they need more time to think things through? Well, we won't find out till the next chapter!!

Date: January 15, 2021