Chapter 18: Second date??

-No one's pov-

Gon and killua were both fast asleep, everything was perfectly fine until Gon's alarm started to go off. Obviously killua reached his arm out to grab the phone and turn off the alarm since he didn't want to ruin this perfect moment.

 Obviously killua reached his arm out to grab the phone and turn off the alarm since he didn't want to ruin this perfect moment

(I can't with this picture 😭 it's God damn to beautiful!!)

Killua would then fall back asleep holding gon in his warm embrace. He didn't want this to end and hoped to stay like this a little more longer.

2 more hours had gone by. Both boys were still alseep until one of them had started to awaken from his slumber. Gon had sat up in bed and looked down at killua who was still asleep.

He blushes slightly giving a light smile as he brushed killua's hair out of his face. He would look at him a little longer until he went to grab his phone to check what time it was.

"mmm....what time is it.." then for a momment gon just froze as he looked at  his phone and then would jump out of bed yelling.

"Oh my God! Oh my God!! Hoe could I have slept through my alarms?!?!" Gon panicked and tried to get dressed.

With all the commotion he was making killua jolted out of bed to see gon was in a rush. "Uhhh....gon what ate you doing?" He said yawning and then would scratch his head.

"What does it look like I'm doing!! I'm trying to get dressed for class. I already missed 2 classes already!!"

"Okay so?" Killua said really not caring since he would always ditch class. Gon looked him dead in the eye like if he was about to strangle him "I swear do you not care Bout your education at all?!"

"Hmm, not really." Gon's eye twitch as he continued to get ready, and so on he finished getting ready and killua looked him up and down and smirked slightly.

" Gon's eye twitch as he continued to get ready, and so on he finished getting ready and killua looked him up and down and smirked slightly

"Yoy really look cute babe~" he chuckles but got blushes furiously. He wasn't used to him calling him babe "please don't call me that.."

Killua smirks again "why should I stop calling you that.....Babe~" that one key word made gon rush out of the room and straight for the door. His face was burning up like if a fire had just started.