Season 2 Chapter 8: He's Alive?

My mind was blank, I felt a cool breeze hit my bare skin and I couldn't see anything. Once I realized something was over my head I tired to remove the bag but I couldn't move my arms.

I tried to move them to escape from this imprisonment that my hands were in but it was also the same for my legs. I was trapped, I gave up and sat there thinking of my friends and killua...

The sound of a door would open and Footsteps would follow as the door open. Then I felt a hand grab the bag that was over my head come off and was blinded by the bright light.

I squint my eyes to see who was in front of me. At first I couldn't make out the face thar was I front of me but once my vision became clear who I saw was illumi.

When seeing his face I became angered and I really wanted to punch him in the face for what he did.

"Where am I?! And why did you take me away from them!!?"

"Save your questions for later you have someone that's been waiting for you a long time now"

"What? Who are you talking about?-"

"Hello Gon or should I say...."

My body went cold immediately my skin became pale and my body began to sweat excessively. I turn my head to the side slowly to see the one person who I thought I got rid of long time ago.

"Son"

It was my father ging the man who threatened my life and killua's back when I was still in high school.

"H-How are you still alive? I killed you.."

"That's what you thought but really you never killed me"

"That's impossible I made sure you were dead!"

I shouted out in disbelief, it couldn't be true how is he alive?!

"Well clearly I'm still alive, right here in the flesh"

"But how..?"

"You're asking how? Hmm...I might as well tell you"

He said circling around me slowly. My eyes were locked on him not looking away from a second.

"You see this entire thing you dying, you being taken away from killua years ago, and you coming back to life was all apart of my plan."

"What do you mean part of your plan"

"I mean I had planned this all from the beginning. Right when you were born I knew you would be great for my plan"

"But you haven't exactly explained how"

"Don't worry I'm getting there"

He said looking at me with an expressionless face.

"From the day you were born I had great plans for you and I needed to make sure things would go properly. First thing I did was drug you with multiple chemicals, of course no one knew about this and that is the reason why you became ill or should I say strong?"

"You sick monster! You would drug test your own child for the sake of an expirement?!"

"Like I said I needed you for a vital part of my plan. That is the reason why your stll alive till this today"

"But how did I come back to life? This doesn't make any sense at all!?"

"The drugs/chemicals I injected into you as a child were the cause of your death. The reason you felt such great strength was because of those drugs but they were Also the reason for killing you in the end"

"That still doesn't explain how I came back to life"

"As you can see after you died and all that sobby stuff I had a drug that will determine whether it would bring you back to life or not and the results were found promising"