chapter 7: What are you doing here

-Gon's pov-

As I got into my apartment I tried to look for the light switch, as soon as I found the light switch I turned the lights on and looked towards the couch to where my eyes widen to find an unexpected visitor. "Long time no see Gon"

"What are you doing here.....Ging.." why is ging here or should I say 'why is my terrible dad here' "no hello dad or nice to see you again","you dont deserve to be called a dad...not ever since you left me and aunt mito all alone" I was so furious he really had the audacity to come back, out of all the times he could of came back, he had to come back now.

He looks at me as he the sighs "damm I went through allt he trouble just to see you and all I received is an idiot of a son who cant even say hello to his own father","SHUT THE HELL UP!" I started to lose it, just seeing him here made me want to kill him "I SHOULD JUST KILL YOU RIGHT NOW","and why would you want to kill me? What have I done wrong to you?" I started to luagh,giving ging a death glare "HAHAHA..you really want to know why I want to kill you so bad!" Ging just sat there staring at me "when you left aunt mito and me, aunt mito fell I'll and needed medical attention she was dying slowly in the inside!" Tears started to swell up in my eyes "I kept telling her she needed to get help but she refused saying she was fine, not even soon after she..she..." I felt tears fall down my cheeks "....she died....AND THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!"

-No one's pov-

Gon was angry, furious, and filled with raged but then ging said the unspeakable "how is her death my fault...it was her fault for not getting any medical attention...she's the one at fault here not me" ging's comment caused gon to lose it "you fucking bastard I'll kill you for saying that!"

Gon then ran up to ging ready to punch him right in the face but before he could do that, ging had suddenly appeared behind Gon's back and grabbed his arm and pinned it behind his back. "Okay...now listen here Gon I dont want to make this harder than it's already is now" ging started to put more pressure onto gons arm pushing his arm more upwards.

"Arghh...I swear I'll KILL YOU!","now look you've already said that now and I dont see you doing anything..except for being pinned down by be" Ging pushed gon's face into the floor as he held a tight grip onto Gon's arm that was still behind his back. "Now your going to have to listen to what I have to say alright.." Gon just gave ging a death glare but was willing to listen to what he had to say.

"Good...now where to start, well for starters I know you have a secret lover" this triggers gon but tries to stay clam and not show his emotions to him. "I dont k how what your talking about" ging luaghs a little as he pushed Gon's arm up as where hon started to scream "he...now listen here gon, If there is one thing I know is that your a bad liar and I hate liars but it doesn't really matter anyway I already know who it is" Gon's eyes widen as he turned his head slightly towards ging "let's see who was it again....kila..no kilu...no...oh wait now I remember...its killua isn't it" ging had said this right next to Gon's ear right where he could hear it, and obviously gon was now frightened.

Sweat started to drop down Gon's face as he was now scared for the safety of killua since he didnt know what ging was capable of "w-what are you planning to do to him","well that's a easy answer....I'm going to kill him just like your mother" Gon was now truly filled with different types of emotions but he was filled with rage "dont you dare touch him you hear me ging..dont touch him!" Ging wasnt gazed by this "I'm sorry to tell you this but I cant do that...so your just gonna have to live with that","GING I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF YOU HURT HIM I WONT FORGIVE YOU!" he tried to get up and punch or kick ging but everytime he tried to move ging would only push his arm upwards and was really close to breaking Gon's arm.

"Okay gon...since you really care for this boy I'll make you a deal" gon started to cool down as he tired to listen to his offer "I'll leave killua alone IF you come with me and leave all this behind and become a hunter as for killua...you may never get to see him again...so how about it" this took gon a long time to think about, he really didnt want to leave killua he wasnt ready to do that, but he wasnt ready to lose him to ging so Gon finally gave ging an answer.

"I'll do it....I'll leave him and everything behind and become a hunter just like you..",ging gives off a small smile as he then let's go of gon "wise decision gon...now get your stuff were leaving now" ging got off of gon and sat back down on the couch "now hurry up" gon got up holding his arm that was still in pain and heads to his room to where he starts to grab his stuff, he then grabbed his phone as he opened it and went through his contact list to were he started to text killua. (okay i know they never exchanged numbers but just pretend like they did)

Gon: "hey killua.." 6:07

Killua: "ya what's up gon?" 6:10

Gon: "I need to tell you something.."6:11

Killua: "what do you need to tell me?"6:11

Gon: "....I wont be going to school anymore and I wont be seeing you again anytime soon.."6:12

Killua: "what do you mean your leaving?..is this some type of joke, if it is then it's not funny at all"6:12

Gon: "I really do wish this were a joke but it isn't, now this is my goodbye to you and please dont try to find me..."6:12

Killua: "Gon where are you, please tell me where your at"6:13

Killua: "Gon please answer me! Where are you!"6:13

--Incoming call From Killua--

Gon looked at the call before he then answered it. "Gon where are you tell me where your at now" you could hear killua running through the phone as killua tired to find gon "I'm sorry..killua","Gon don't you dare hang up on me! GON are you listening to me!? tell me where your at right now!","I'm really sorry killua...I really love you but I'm doing this for your protection...goodbye......killua","no no no no no no NO GON DONT YOU DARE HANG UP ON ME!" You could start to hear killua's voice crack as he was now at the verge of tears before killua could say another word to gon, the called had ended.

Gon looked at his phone to then see it ring again but he turned off his phone and then stood there in his room for a while until gons eyes started to bawl out tears from his eyes, Gon was hurt he couldnt think of the thought of leaving killua but even tho they just met he still felt something very close to him and didnt want to leave him alone without him."hey are you done yet?..we really need to get a move on" Gon wiped his tears as he then stuff his phone into his pocket and grabbed his belongings.

"Ya I'm ready to go.." he then faced ging and and nodded, they both started to head out and gon looked at his placed before he left. He then closed the door and walked with ging to his car, before he could enter the car he then looks up to see killua running around screaming Gon's name as he could see tears fall down his cheeks, gon wanted to run towards killua but remember to what ging had told gon and so he looks away and enters the car.

-Gon's pov-

I get into the car as I was just about to close the door until I hear killua scream "GON!!" I looked in his direction to see killua looking right at me, I couldn't do it I couldn't bare to see him in this state anymore and so I closed the door of the car and looked straight out the front window of the car and said "let's go already.." ging nods as he starts the car and then starts to drive off while hearing killua yell my name out while he ran after us. It was so hard my heart it felt like it was stabbed a thousand times but I could do anything about since I now left killua alone but will he be safe now...

--------------------------------------------------------------
Gon had now left Killua border to save him from his father ging who had threatened gon that he would kill him. What will happen next..will killua go out looking for gon or will gon go back to killua who knows, wait till the next chapter comes out and find out yourself!

Date: November 18, 2020