Chapter 9: Im Back

-Okay imma write this short as possible, right now gon and killua havent seen each other for 2 years reason why is that I wanted to spice things up a bit so I hope you enjoy this chapter -

-No one's pov-

It's been two years since gon left killua, ever since the day he left killua felt so lonely for the longest time until he started to go back to his old habits. Killua ended up hooking up with random girls, he started to drink when,and have sex with some people he would hook up with, he only did that when he felt bored but he then ended up getting back with his ex...Retz. When gon left his home and everything he loved behind he didnt know what trouble he caused when he decided to leave killua for good......or so you think that's happened. The day gon left with ging..he was secretly thinking of a plan to get rid of him for good.

Gon was obviously not going to stay with ging forever, he was going to gain his trust and then kill ging when he least expects it but he knew ging wouldnt trust gon fully but sure enough he fell into his trap...and ging was no more. For two hole years gon has been waiting to kill ging and so his wished came true. Then gon had the idea of going back to his home town to see if he could find killua again, he knew killua wouldnt forgive gon so easily and was ready to accept that.

But when gon got back home killua was no where to be found, he looked all over the place trying to see where he had gone but no sign of him he had just disappeared and gon was devastated, he thought killua would still be here after the time he was gone but he guessed wrong. After gon had given up he decided to head to yorknew and start a new life somewhere else, gon was pretty smart back in high school so..he then decided to apply for colleges and luckily enough he got into one and it was even more better because the college he was excepted into was in yorknew.

He was happy about starting something new but what he didnt know is that he would encounter an old someone while gon tried to start a new life.

-Gon's pov-

I had just gotten off the plane and was now in yorknew "ahhh....im finally here" while stretching out my arms as I wave my hand for a taxi to come my way. While waiting for a taxi, I pull out my phone as I scroll through Instagram (by the way gon got a new phone which means he doesn't have killua's number anymore) I waited and waited until finally a taxi pulls up right in front of me, as I enter the taxi I give the driver the location I wanted to go to "can you take me to Silver H. University","alright kiddo.." the man had a very deep raspy voice..it sounded as if he smoked cigarettes daily, none the less I sit back in the seat as we drive off the the location I told him.

After a long drive I finally reach my destination as I got out of the taxi and paid the man and waved goodbye. "Alright then where do I go next" it was my first year of college and I had barely entered so I didnt know how things would turn out for me. As I check my phone to see what I needed to do..and sure enough i had to go get a dorm room to stay in. When I put my phone away i proceeded to grab my stuff and drag it to the main office.

-few minutes later-

While entering the main office I pull up to the front desk "umm excuse me.." a women with blonde hair and gray eyes looked up at me "yes what is it you need?","well you see I'm new here and I need a dorm room","do you have your letter that you received when you were accepted into this university","ah yes I do.......here you go" i hand her the letter as she looks over it carefully "alright then here's your key and you'll be staying in dorm room number 447","thank you very much ma'am" when I said that the lady started to luagh "umm is there something wrong?","oh no no no theres nothing wrong...except you calling me a ma'am"it took me a while until I understood what she ment "what do you mean I called you a ma-...oh my god your a man?!" He nods while chuckling a bit.