Chapter 5: Jealousy

-No one's pov-

Gon had jus been caught by a rather cute boy. He smiled and replied saying "well the name's zushi" "Gon.....Gon Freecss" he replied smiling nervously as he rubbed the back of his head "well it's nice to meet you Gon Freecss.....so it must be you they are talking about?" Gon looks at zushi "what do you mean they are talking about me?" He was curious about what people have been saying about him "well you see a rumor had been spread about you and.....killua" he replied nervously saying the last part.

Gon eyed zushi "what do you mean theres a rumor about me and that jerk?" Gon wanted to know what this rumor was about "oh I guess I'll tell you ummm...oh yea they said that you two are secretly dating" Gon's eyes widen like he couldnt beileve what he just heard "What! That's absurd, me and him arent dating!!" Zushi was a getting nervous around gon because of his yelling "ummm you might want to keep it down a notch" he said pointing at the students that heard gon "o-oh sorry.." gon's cheeks started to heat up "it's alright this here is really understandable" he laughs, I smile a bit and laughed with him, soon or later the laughter died out.

"Well the bell is about to ring so you might want to get to class" sushi said pointing at his phone showing the time "oh your right well I guess I better go..." gon said closing his locker "ya i guess so..." Zushi was just about to head out but then gon stopped him "ummm...do you think we can be friends?" He turned back at the boy with honey golden eyes then smiled "yea for sure..." Gon smiles brightly and waves him goodbye.

-killu's pov-

"Big brother wake up already!" Alluka was hitting killua with a pillow, he started to get annoyed of this, he grabs the pillow and throws it at her face "can you like stop for a second...damm" I lay back down on my bed until I heard some sniffles coming from the lower part of the bed, I sat up to see alluka eyes fill with tears "oh no no no..I'm sorry alluka I'm so sorry!! Pleasw dont cry!!"

This just made alluka want to cry more "please alluka dont cry im sorry...I didnt mean what I said umm...if you stop crying I'll take you out for icecream later after school!" Alluka started to clam down and looked at killua "y-you really mean it big brother?" "Yes yes I mean it and....you can get as many icecreams as you want!" She stops crying and smiles "thank you big brother!!" She gives killua a big hug, he sighs in relief and hugs her back, alluka snickers under her breath and made a smirk look, alluka made an act so that killua could feel sorry, she let's go of him and smiles "well then big brother you should really get going now"

"Ya your right....also you should be going to school too alluka" she nods and leaves killua's room to get ready "damm ...that was really something" killua got out from bed and got ready.

-on his way to school- (also they are wearing the same clothes, I'm to lazy to make them wear new ones)

I was close to the school as i then saw the school building but then out of nowhere I had saw gon walking to the school gates,my heart started to race as I watched him enter the school. I then started to think of Gon's beautiful simle and his smooth body, my face turned bright red as I covered my face and shocked the feeling out of me "why am I thinking of him when I made myself clear yesterday!?" I sigh and walked threw the school gates and walked threw the halls I made a turn to see gon walking to his locker, I hid behind a locker and watched him.

"Why the hell am I watching him?!" Before I could say anything else I look to see gon who was about to fall, I then was about to go catch him but someone had beat me to it, it was a boy with brown hair and bright brown eyes. "Who the hell he?!" I clenched my fist as I saw his arms around Gon's waist but then lifted him up onto his feet, "who the does this guy think he is grabbing gon like that!?" I stared to get pissed but then they started to talk to each other.