Chapter 10: Is it really you?

-No one's pov-

It was seven in the morning when gon had slept through his alarm for his first class and didnt realize it till he finally woke up and checked his phone "ughh...my head, what time is it........OH SHIT IM LATE!" He stumbles out of bed trying to find what to wear for class "how did I sleep through my alarm!, I cant believe I'm gonna be late..and on my first day!"

Gon had then finally found what to wear and grabbed his shit and booked it out the dorm running to his first lecture that was so far far away. (This is what he is wearing, I'm to lazy to describe what he's wearing)

As fast as he could, gon was already 15 minutes late to his first lecture of class and he wasn't even sure what was going to happen to him when he gets there

-Gon's pov-

As I was running like of it was the end of the world I had finally reached the lecture room and slammed open the door to were everyone was staring at me, I was out of breath, tired, and exhausted "s..sorry haaa.... I'm....late!" Oh god I must look like an idiot, right when i finished saying those words, giggles had started to come out from the students as I the blushed in embarrassment. I felt like a dumass for barging in like that "well dont just stand there take a seat.." I nod slowly, walking over to an empty seat in the back where no one can see me.

My mind starts to wonder off as I start to think back from the party, it was the part when I kissed that very muscular boy. My face turned bright red, I try shaking that thought out of my head and at least tried to pay attention to the lecture.

The class went on for about 20 to 30 or so and then it finally ended. As I shigh in relief, pulling my phone out of my pocket, while scrolling through Instagram looking at what was new. I exit the classroom before I heard someone yell my name "Gon hold up!"I turned around to see its Zushi, he was smiling brightly while waving his hand, obviously I waved back and smiled. "Hi zushi!" As I walked over to him we both hugged each other "so umm gon I got your text....did something happen at the party?" 10 seconds of silence go by and my cheeks start to heat up "n-no, nothing really happened in particular at the party except for drinking a hella alot","damn gon I never really new you drink" he chuckles and I did the same "well you dont know me that well zushi","ya I really dont, hehe..."

There soon became an awkward silence between the both of us "umm...it was nice talking to you again zushi but I have to go to my next class","oh ya for sure, go on ahead" my lips formed into a smile as i waved goodbye to my friend "okay let's see what class do I have nex-"

-No one's pov-

Gon had just bumbed into someone and it seemed to be a girl. She had blonde hair same height as Gon and had Turquoise colored eyes "oh umm..I'm sorry for bumping into you" she looked up and down at him and snickered "heh...you should be sorry dumass" he frowns "well that wasnt really nice of you to say","okay...I dont give a fuck about what I say, now get out of my way. your wasting my time loser" she pushes gon out of the way and was now out of his sight "damn what a bitch.." he walked through the hall's of the university and lucky found his class on time "alright let's get this over with"