Chapter 15: Somethings wrong with me

-Time skip 2 weeks-

The first couple of days when gon was freed from the hospital were fine but gon has been recently getting headaches. This started to happen whenever gon would try doing normal things like go to the gym and workout, or go out sometimes. He would end up fainting for a momment but then would regain consciousness. He would even cough blood at some ponit.

Killua has no idea about this since gon has been keeping it a secret. He doesn't want him to know what's happening to him. Not to long before his symptoms got worse, there were times gon felt stronger. But whenever he felt a sudden change in his physical body.

He would end up feeling sick, nauseous, I'll, whatever you call it. Things haven't been going well for him ever since he left the hospital.

"Jesus christ I feel like I want to vomit" I held my stomach wanting to let whatever was in my stomach out.

"Maybe I should go to the hospital and get myself checked. Also I shouldn't tell killua where I'm really going" I grabbed my keys and wallet as i start to walk out of my dorm room quietly.

Once I reached the door, I slightly tried to twist the door knob open quietly. Then I felt a sudden hand grab hold of me on the shoulder. Sweat slowly starts to pour down my face. Turning slowly, I see a very evil grinning killua looking right at me.

"ah h-hey killua, what are you doing up?" I give off a nervous laugh, shit I already got caught trying to sneak out.

"Hehe....well you see I was sleeping so comfortably in bed until I wake up to find a missing gon and that's when I stumbled upon you trying to run off somewhere"

"Ahehe...I wasnt trying to runaway or anything, I was just....trying to...ahh...go out and get some fresh air, ya that's it" please, please, please dont let him interrogate me.

"Hmm..." he looked at me intently, not really believing what I said but then "alright if that's why you woke up for, I guess you can do that"

Yes!! He didn't try to interrogate me. "But I'm going with you" "ye- wait what?","you heard me I'm coming with you" is he serious "w-wait you cant be for real right?"

"Nope I'm being full on serious. I cant let you go out alone anymore. Also I have to make sure your safe and sound"
My jaw dropped open in disbelief.

I swear I try to do something on my own and then have a hawk on me like I'm some prey. "Come on killua, you dont really need to go with me","uhh...yes I do, I cant let my precious baby get hurt"

You got to be kidding me right now. I sigh, this is really going to be hard to get him off my tail. "Fine I wont argue with you anymore" killua smirks as he placed his arms around my waist.

"That's a good boy~" I blushed in embarrassment "s-shut up I'm not a dog you know!" I looked away as I feel the heat rise. "Aww okay then" he pouts a little before letting go of my waist.

I brush myself off and looked up at him "shall we go now?" "Of course my little prince" I gave him a glare telling him to stop with the nicknames already. He puts his arms up signaling that he would stop now. I opened the door and walked out with killua.

The both of us walked together as I was getting nervous a bit. It was just an awkward silence as we walked around the campus "So what was the real reason you decided to leave the dorm?" Oh come on, can you like not ask me questions like that. It really makes me nervous.

"Whatever do you mean by that killua?" I gave a nervous laugh as a drop of sweat trickles down my cheek. "Dont play dum with me. What are you trying to hide from me?","I'm not trying to hide anything from you killua","bullshit, I know your lying"