Chapter 3: Ignoring You

In this chapter I'm going to change the writing up a bit, and what I mean by that is I'm gonna try a different format for my writing. So please enjoy the chapter ~UwU~

-Gons pov-

I twist and turn in my sleep as I then wake up to the sound of my alarm going off. I sat up in my bed and yawn as I then stop my alarm. "....damm what time is it right now?" I grab my phone and look at the time, it was 6:23 "whew...its not 8:00 yet...lucky me"

I got out of bed and start my day by changing into my clothes, I put on a black turtle neck shirt, some light navy green pants, a short forest green Jean jacket, also some short hand gloves, and finally I wore my dark green boots.

I finished changing into my clothes as I then fix my hair and made myself some toast with strawberry jelly. "Okay let's see do I have everything....yup! got everything" I smile and grab my bag and head for school. I didnt have a car or ride to school, so really I just walked my way there. But I did like walking, I could feel the cold fresh breeze hit my face as I walked.

"Hopefully today will be better than what happened yesterday.." I sigh and continued to walk.

-finally at the school-

"Well I guess I'm here now" I start to enter the school gates as I then start to hear whispering all around me, I take a look to see other students glaring at me in a disgusted way. "Why are they all looking at me like that?" I said this to myself as I just brushed it off and walked inside the school building.

I go to my locker where I then see it has writing all over it saying, "you faggot" "loser" "go die in a hole" and many more disturbing messages. I felt everyone's glares piercing threw me, but I close my eyes and take a deep breath and smile brightly. "Wow this school is so nice...everyone decided to give me some encouraging words today" I said very loudly, everyone look at me and walked away.

Gon sighs as he then opens his locker and his book that he needed for first period. He then starts to head to his class when he heard the bell ring. Gon walked down the hall and open the door to his class, he walks in and looks around to see killua in the back of the class near a window. I stared at him for awhile until he turn around to see I was staring at him.

 I stared at him for awhile until he turn around to see I was staring at him