Chapter 1: New kid

-No one's pov-

It was another regular day at Hunter High, well actually it wasnt. Killua Zoldyck, a very popular and famous boy in the school ruled Hunter High and anyone who defied him would be a goner. Killua was just chilling in his home room where a bunch of girls surrounded him as they drool all over his looks.

Killua: *damm...why does these bitches come and bother me all the time....its so fucking annoying*

Killua was a player he had only craved sex but that wasn't enough for him he wanted something knew he wanted to be addicted to something, something that will last forever.

Soon then the bell ring and it was time to start class. All the girls wined as they had to leave their precious idol.

Ms.Rogers: "okay class listen up I have a new announcement to make.."

Killua leaned into his chair as he looked up into the ceiling.

Ms.Roger: "Okay students I want you all to meet our new class addition."

Ms.Rogers pointed her hand out towards the door as then a boy with beautiful black raven hair, hazel golden eyes, and soft tanned skin walks in.
This here grabbed killua's attention as he looked at the boy.

Ms.Roger: "well would you like to introduce yourself to the class"

*the boy looks towards the class, his eyes beamed so bright and had a confident look on his face, he smiles brightly and says*

???: "hello my name is Gon Freecss and I'm 18 years old, so I hope we all will get along with each other this school year"

Gon had killua's full attention, Killua was intrested in this boy and he gave a wicked smile as he then found his new target to play with.

Ms.Roger: "well welcome to our class Gon Freecss, now go take any free seat that's open"

Gon nods as he looked around the class to find an open seat. He looks around the class room as he sees an open seat next to killua. Killua wanted gon to see that he had a seat open, he did it on purpose just so that he can get close to him. Gon walked towards killua, for a momment gon looks at him and then sat somewhere else.

Killua was shock that gon didnt sit next to him and he clearly saw an open seat next to him.

Killua's thoughts: "that damm brat...how dare he not sit next to me...why didnt my charms not work on him like every other student in the school?!"

The bells rings and everyone was dismissed for their next class.

-Killua's pov-

I glared at gon as I see him starting to leave to his next class. I got up as i walked up to him.

Killua: "Hey...its Gon right"

Gon turns around and looks at killua.

Gon: "ya...and you must be who again?"

Killua's thoughts: "This asswhole really knows how to get on some one's nerves alright"

Killua: "well the names killua...killua Zoldyck" he surely must of have heard my family's name before, hes probably regretting asking me that stupid question.

Gon: "okay then....well it was nice meeting you killua but I have to get to my next class now"

Gon turns away from him and starts to head to his next class

Killua: did he just walk away from me!? Just like that!!

Killua was pissed at this but he let this go....for now.

Time has passed it was lunch break. Killua was sitting at his table with his fake ass fangirls as he then spots Gon sitting at another table alone. Killua made a smirk look as he then got up and headed towards Gon's table.

Killua: "hey Gon...you dont mind if I sit next to you right?" Heh, I bet he cant reject my request in front of all these people.

Gon: "actually I do mind...so please leave me alone"

Everyone was in shocked, Killua's request just got rejected and Gon just continued to eat right in front of killua!.
Killua was pissed he was really pissed and he couldnt just let this go anymore.

Killua: "you dare reject my request... heh you got some nerve to say that in front of me you ass!!" I grabbed him by the collar as I gave him a deadly glare.

Gon wasnt really affected by this all he did was shove killua's hand off him.

Gon: "well technically your being the ass here.....you literally are over reacting over a small thing"

Gon looked at killua, he wasnt just gonna let killua boss him around like a dog in front of all these people.

Killua: "that's it!.....meet me behind the school, if you dont show then we will know how much of a chicken you are."

Killua storms out of the lunch room as it was now dead silent inside there, all his fangirls started to run after him.

-Gon's pov-

What the hell is that dudes problem, all I said that I didnt want him to sit next to me...is that too much to ask for.

Gon sighs as then the bell rang for class. He started to head out of the lunch room and went to class.

-after school-

Gon had gotten out of his last class as he sighs and remembers what killua said during lunch break.

Gon: "damm I cant believe that my first day of school here would end up in a after school fight"

Gon head to the back of the school where there was a huge crowd waiting for him and none the less Killua was right there waiting for him as well.

Killua: "I can't believe you actually showed up...I guess you arent a pussy like I though"

Gon: I roll my eyes at him "whatever let's just get this over with already"

Gon had then took off his shirt as he then threw it to the ground beside him.

-Killua's pov-

Killua: I watched as he took off his shirt and was actually a bit turned on by his body, his skin is so smooth and so tanned, his muscles showed threw his white tank top, I admire him a bit until i snapped back to reality.

Killua: "well then shall we get started"

Killua got into position as he looked into gons eyes.

Gon: "never been more ready than ever"

They both then looked at each other and both then launched at each other.
-----------------------------------------------------------
What will happen next, who will lose this fight, well stay tuned for more chapters to come.

(Just so you have a better image of what they are wearing when fighting each other.)

Date: 9/4/2020

Date: 9/4/2020