Chapter 8: I need you

-Killua's pov-

I pushed his hands away from his face as I still had a smirk while I looked at him "awe come on dont try hiding that cute face of yours~ it's really adorable you know~", "stop saying that killua its very embarrassing", "oh is it really~" I started to lean in closer until he stops me "wait killua..","hm","its getting late and I need to get back now.." I sigh and move off him "fine then...I'll see you tomorrow then cutie~"I walk off and waved goodbye to him while I smiled a bit. I then start to head home as I thought about gon and honestly while I was thinking about him while I walked home I thought of...pretty nasty shit about me and him, I blushed red at my own thoughts "god killua you need to stop it with these fantasies" I slap my cheeks as I continued to walk.

-10 minutes later-

I arrived home 10 minutes later, as I entered through the front door I was welcomed by none other than the beautiful alluka "BIG BROTHER!" She jumps at me as I go in and catch her "it's nice to see you too alluka" *I pat her head as I put her down "big brother you broke your promise..","what do you mean I broke my promise?","have you already forgotten"she frowns as she looked me dead in the eye "you said that you would take me to the icecream shop today when you got out of school.."it took me a while to remember what she ment by that until it hit me

"Oh shit I totally forgot about that, I'm so sorry alluka.." I tried my best to apologize to her "if your really sorry then....tell me why you were so late" i blushed red as all the memories came flooding back into my mind, i just couldn't tell her that I maked out with a boy behind the school. "Oh...well you see..the reason why I was late is because...is because" shit how the hell am I gonna get out of this mess?! It took me a while until I thought of a lie "because I had to go touring after school!" Ya this should totally fool her "big brother...you know you suck at lieing right","whatever do you mean by that" fuck how the hell did she know "well for starters I know my big brother doesn't go to tutoring and second of all I know he could care less about school and only cares about his selfish needs" my jaw dropped as I then faced palm myself as I sigh "I guess you caught me lying" I laughed nervously as I rubbed the back of my neck "look alluka I would tell you why I was late but....this here is kinda a personal thing that I would rather not say here.." she looked at me and by looking at her face I guess she understood cause all she did was nod "it's okay if you dont want to say it here but I do want to know why" should i really tell her...fuck it I might as well tell her, I grabbed her wrist and brought her to my room and locked the door "okay I'll tell you but you cant say a word to anyone alright alluka","of corse big brother, my lips are sealed"

She my a gesture of zipping her lips and smiled, I sigh as I took a deep breath.'okay here goes nothing,"well the true reason why I came late was..because......of a boy" my cheeks start to heat up "a boy?","ya a boy" it took her awhile until it hit her "you stayed late because of a boy....but that doesnt make sense unless...wait a damm minute did you?" She stared me in the eyes before my face turned a bright red "OMG YOU DID NOT!","SHHHH alluka are you trying to get me caught!" I whispered shouted at alluka "oh sorry" alluka said as she covered her mouth fast, I sigh "it's fine..just try to keep quiet","okay.....sooooo tell me who this boy is~" she started to to be all noisy and it was in a wired way, my cheeks turned into a tink of pink "umm well his name is gon, he's a really sweet guy and his eyes...a honey golden hazel color.....he's just so beautiful.."

The tone of my voice started to change into a soft melo tone as I went deeper into the details, allukas mouth dropped as she then asked him something else "oh really~, is he very important to you","yes..yes he is really important to me" alluka started to look at me with the most weirdest smile "so are you telling me that he's very important to you.....okay..so does that mean you love him very much" I blushed red at her words as I thought about it really hard "ya...I really do love him..and I'll do anything to keep him with me for as long as I can" (well we all know that ain't gonna last very long) alluka smiles as she gives her brother a hug "well I'm happy that you found someone big brother and hope he will make you happy as well" alluka said this all cheerfully and I smiled while letting go of her "thanks alot alluka","dont mention big brother" I pat her head and then sigh "okay alluka I need you to go now I have to go shower","alright big brother" she happily smiles as she heads towards the door "bye bye now big brother" alluka giggles as she unlocks the door and leaves.

My Addiction Is You On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara