Chapter 22: last goodbye (Season 1 finally)

It feels....so cold...

Where am I?

Am I dead?

Heh probably not.

Killua where are you...

Where are you right now.

Gon was there, standing, feeling the cold floor touch his feet. What was he doing there and why is he so sad.

I want to go back home with killua.

I want to be able to hug him and see his smile.

But at last I don't think that will happen now..will it.

He felt so lonely not having anyone with him. Just left in this dark place which he had no idea of.

Maybe if I just pass away now..maybe I'll be free but, will killua be alright if I'm gone.

He then lays down onto the ground, his skin cold as ice and his eyes dull as ever.

What can he do except think of things from his past and what could be his future.

Why do I feel so tired... maybe I should rest before I go.

There gon laid on the ground wanting to take a rest but little did he know he might not be able to wake up from his rest..

Back to reality

I had left the hospital so that I could get some food and bring it back so that I can eat it over there.

Honestly I've been feeling like shit after gon was admitted into the hospital again and how he is literally on his deathbed right now.

Could I really live on if gon is not beside me anymore? Why did things have to be like this.

As I paid for the food I got into the car and started to drive back to the hospital hoping things could get better when i return.

-Leorio's pov-

As I was filling out some paperwork for a patient my mind wandered off as I began to think about gon.

"What is wrong with him. Why can't I figure this out!"

He said slamming his hand onto the desk. He frowned before hearing the door open to his office he looked up and saw a familiar face.

"Long time no see leorio"

Leorio's frown would turn into a slight smile before saying.

"It's nice to see you kurapika"

The blonde hair boy would smile but see that leorio was having a trouble some time

"What's wrong leorio is there something bothering you?"

Leorio sighed and nod.

"Actually yeah there is..."

Kurapika looked at him with concern and would pull a chair up next to him and sit down.

"Want to tell me what's bothering you, maybe I could help in some way"

"That's thoughtful of you Kurapika but I don't think you could help me with this"

"How is that?"

He asked being very concerned now, he had never seen leorio so troubled in a long time and really wanted to help him.

"...there's this boy that has this strange disease or virus that I don't know what it is and the boy only has so little time to live.."

Leorio was beginning to Slightly coke on his words before he started to tear up and cry. Kurapika looked at him with a sad face and would hug him.