Chapter 19: making love to you

⚠️Viewers discretion advised⚠️:
to those who are under the age 18, please read this at your own risk. This chapter is viewed for people over the age at 18. The chapter involves sexual content and more. (but I already know nobody listens nor gives a Fuck about that)
--------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you, Did you buy a house?!" Gon said loudly at killua who seemed to have laughed at gon when he saw his reaction. "Of course I did and to be honest I bought this house for when we....when we get married in the future"

Gon's jaw just dropped to the lowest point as possible. "Your joking about the marriage part...right?"

"And why would I ever joke about marriage like that?" He was being serious about the marriage. He really ment it when he told him that.

"B-but how would you even know that we will still be together?!" Gon was right about that. They both don't know if they will still be together in the mere future.

"How could you say that kind of stuff gon....do you really intend to break things off with me in the future?" Killua said with a sad look on his face. He began to fake tear up in front of gon.

"Ah! No no I don't mean it like that, but rather meaning like, referring to me..." it was now silent now that gon had reminded themselves that they have no way of telling if gon will survive this mysterious illness.

"Dont say that gon...I know deep down inside that you will make it, so never say such nonsense like that again. Okay?"

Gon nods obediently but looks down, feeling like he had ruin the mood. Killua takes notices and decides to change that.

"Now back to the marriage...will you promise me gon that you will marry me in the mere future?" Killua awaited his answe and so gon gave him one.

He smiled happily as he wrapped his hands around his neck. "Of course..I promise that I will marry you killua" before they knew it both of them started to kiss each other passionately.

"Shall we take a look into our new house Mrs. Zoldyck" killua said with a smirk. Gon obviously blushed at the fact that he called him 'Mrs. Zoldyck'.

"Yes. Let's go take a look...Mr Zoldyck~" gon seemed to have gotten to carried away saying 'Mr. Zoldyck' because right when he said that killua was immediately turned on.

"God why do you have to be so hot when you say that" he would then take gon inside the house to where killua rushed in, closed the door, and quickly walked to the master bedroom.

He would lay hon down onto the comfortable bed while he was on top of him. "K-killua what are you doing?!" Gon said stuttering. Killua smirked before leaning closer into gon.

"I've been waiting for this momment my entire life...I just can't hold back anymore" he placed his hand over Gon's cheek, gon would blush madly.

"But...I won't do anything unless you let me.." he was asking for permission and gon being gon answerd him saying.

"I-its fine...you can do whatever you want to me..killua" killua's heart bested loudly as this was finally about to happen. He was really going to have gon all to himself and nobody won't be able to take him from him.

"Thank you so much gon...I'll try to be gentle but I can't promise that it wont." He said wanting to reassure him that this was really going to happen.

Gon gulped hard and nods, just wanting him to hurry up now.

⚠️If you are unsure about reading this part, skip it⚠️

Killua taking the lead would start to undress gon slowly. He started off with his shirt, then his pants, and then his boxers. Gon felt completely weak, just having killua look at him naked made him feel like his prey.