Season 2 Chapter 5: Alive

"Killua!"

I hear a voice from behind me calling out my name I turn to see it was gon, my lips formed into a smile as I embrace gon into my arms.

"I missed you so much killua"

"I missed you too gon"

I said in such a loving tone to him. I held him in my embrace touching his soft smooth skin.

"Then why didn't you save me"

My eyes widen and I look at gon to see him gone.

"Gon?!"

I panic I couldn't find him. Everything went black and I couldn't see anything.

"Why didn't you save me killua. Why didn't you save me!!"

Echos went through my head screaming at me saying why didn't I save gon why didn't I save him. That's when I felt someone touch my shoulder I turn to look thinking its gon but what was something horrifying.

Gon's lifeless body touching me. I was scared his eyes so lifeless and his skin so cold.

"You're the reason why I'm dead!"

"Dead!"

"Dead!"

"Dead!"

"DEAD!"

I wake up in a panic sweating all over my body breathing heavily. Touching my hair pushing it back as I just woke up from a terrible nightmare.

"Haa...Haa...it was just a nightmare killua it was just a nightmare.."

My body felt so sweaty I needed to take a shower to get rid of this nasty feeling on my body. I head to the shower turning on the cold water and enter into the shower looking down.

Why can't these nightmares stop already. Why can't I move on from you.

I finished showing, so I got out and got changed for work. Grabbed my keys and got into my cat driving to work, today felt the same like every other day except something was a bit different.

Two customers had arrived and sat down so I did what I had to do and take their order.

"Hello may I take your order?"

I said looking at a somewhat familiar person.

"I'll have a vanilla late and he will have some Jasmine milk tea please"

The guy gave a wide smile and it creeped me out but then.

"Wait..I know you"

Its fricken hidoka what the fuck is he doing here?!.

"Hisoka why are you here, especially when I'm working. Did illumi put you up to this?"

"No no. I came here on my own accord nothing else"

I looked at hisoka suspiciously and then turned my head towards the other boy.

"And who's this boy that your with. Don't tell me you kidnapped him"

Hisoka laughed before grinning widely.

"You can kinda put it like that but no I didn't kidnapped him at all. We're just here to enjoy some tea and coffee together, nothing more"

"Hmm still don't buy it. Why would he be wearing a mask and a hoodie indoor when it's clearly hot outside?"

"He's a bit under the weather. You know why don't you do your job and get us our drinks"

He said looking right at me before and I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

I felt and went to get them their drinks it was strange to see hisoka with someone that I wasn't familiar with but regardless it's hisoka why would I want to see his ugly face here.