Chapter 20: Bar Day Went Bad

after everything that happened last night, both killua and gon were fast asleep in the very soft comfortable bed they laid in. gon would lay his head onto killua's chest as he was held in his embrace.

When time passed a but more gon and then awoken from his slumber and rubbed his eyes trying to have a clear vision to where he was.

"Ughh...." he opened his eyes to see a very handsome face laying next 5o him and gon smiles. Happy to see killua was still right beside him, placing his hand onto his cheek rubbing his thumb against it.

Before he knew it, killua had awoken and looked at gon with a sly smirk. He had placed husbhand over Gon's hand and brought it up to his lips and kissed it.

Gon blushes madly and started tot stutter.

"A-ahh I'm ss-sorry I thought you wer-were alss- alseep"

Kilkua chuckled "I was alseep but awoke when I felt your hand on my cheek"

His arm wrapped around gon and brought him up closer to him. Gon hadn't realized it yet the both of them were still butt naked in bed and could feel killua's umm you know.

This just made him blush more and cover his face. "I think I should go shower he he..."

Gon quickly got out of killua's embrace and ran to what he thought was a bathroom and closed the door behind him.

Rather than finding a bathroom he found the closest and let's just say it was huge.

This closet was basically a bedroom. Literally gon didn't beileve that killua bought this house for the both of them.

Before he knew it gon suddenly felt his legs give up on him and he fell to the ground as he felt a sharp pain in his ass.

"Fuck- why does my ass hurt so much"

He tried to get up but he only now could just lay on the floor of the closet and sigh in regretting his decision.

Then there he heard a knock at the door where he heard the door open and looked to see killua was looking down at him still butt naked and was smirking at him.

"Damn even after everything we did, it still seems like I want more of you~"

This sent shivers down Gon's entire body. He suddenly became sacred and laughed nervously. "That was a joke right?"

"Who said it was a joke darling~" oh gon was definitely screwed now.

-20 minutes later-

Time had passed and it seemed gon was  laying upwards on the bed and starting at the ceiling and he didn't look to happy.

"Gon~ your bot mad at me right?" Killua said as he laid next to him as he played with Gon's hair.

"Don't talk to me you demon animal"