Nova and Snuffles Take a Day Trip To Privet Drive

Nova Lupin-Black strolled lazily along the streets of Little Whinging. Her large intimidating Black dog trotted ahead happily. Connected by a single red leash, Nova is walking her dog, Snuffles.

Nova wore her black leather jacket, light-colored jeans shorts, a royal blue tank top, and her black converses. If muggles were to look out the window, they'd see a normal teenage girl walking her dog. Perhaps they would wonder why she wore a leather jacket in the heat, but one look at the television and concerns would be washed away.

Harry Potter isn't a muggle.

The raven-haired bespectacled boy sat by the window waiting for Nova's letter. Despite being best friends for four years, Harry found himself eagerly waiting for her response and nervous to open it.

As his green eyes scanned the world below his second-story room, he spotted a familiar and abnormally large black dog. However, it wasn't until he spotted a familiar golden-caramel haired beauty did the smile on his face appear.

He wanted to call down to her, but he didn't think the Dursleys would appreciate him drawing attention to them.

He wondered if seeing Nova walking below him was a figment of his imagination. He could practically hear her confident and light voice as she teased him of dreaming of her.

Harry was convinced it was a dream when she disappeared from his sight.

The doorbell sounded below.

Harry perked up. He moved to open his door, but remembered Aunt Petunia locked it.

He sighed and sat at his desk to start schoolwork.

Down below, Nova Lupin-Black knocked on the Dursleys's front door.

The white door swung open revealing a short man. He was barely taller than Nova, but he more the quadrupled in her size. His brown hair was combed to perfection and his mustache was well groomed.

"We don't want anything to do with your fundraising, Girl Scout," He grumbled.

"Not like you need the cookies anyways," Nova muttered.

"What was that?" Vernon Dursley questioned in an entitled voice.

"I said that I'm not a Girl Scout," Nova announced.

"Then what are you here for?" He questioned.

Nova had a feeling saying she wished to see Harry Potter wasn't an option.

She remembered Harry complaining something about Vernon and his drills.

Time to turn up the charm, Nova thought to herself.

"I was really fascinated in your drill company and its successfulness," Nova stated, batting her eyelash.

"Well, come one in," He said. His beady eyes drifted to Snuffles. "But your thingy stays here."

Nova fought the urge to punch the man.

"Sir," Nova said in the most flattering and innocent voice she could muster. "This is my emotional support dog."

"Fine, but if it does anything, it's out." Vernon grumbled. Nova followed him into the perfectly perfect dining room.

"Dudley, tell the boy we have company and should keep his freakiness to a minium." Vernon ordered his son, who was almost as round as he was.

Dudley walked up the stairs, but it sounded as if her were stomping. He walked down the hallway to Harry's room.

"Freak! There's a girl downstairs talking to my dad," Dudley informed. "Keep your freakiness to a minimum. Don't embarrass me. She's really hot, and I'm going to make my move."