Author's Note

I have gotten a bunch of questions about which I ship more; Remadora or Wolfstar.

The simple answer is Wolfstar.

This brings to question why I made Remadora and Sirius and Alex a thing.

I wanted my story to be different to say the least. I haven't seen a lot of nonbinary representation in fanfics and I thought I would add one.

I have seen some with James, Remus, and Regulus. However, I haven't seen one with Sirius, so I thought I'd add one.

I get it, it's not Wolfstar but I thought I'd try it out. As I was writing it, I actually liked the ship. I thought it was cute and different.

As for Remadora, I love the idea of someone loving Remus despite everything. Yes, I acknowledge the age gap, and that's a bit sketch for me. Yes, I acknowledge Tonks could be classified as Lesbian, but in my story she's bi.

I have had questions why I didn't make Ralex (Regulus and Alex) a thing. When I wrote Alex in my mind, Regulus became their platonic soulmate, much like Sirius/James and Remus/Lily.

There's also the fact Alex is nearly 20 years older...

Another question I got was about what other fanfics I plan to write. As of right now, I'm working on a Next Gen, a Marauder one (this one has been a struggle as of now tbh), and a Percy Jackson one.

Ones I hope to write in the future:

OC x Stiles (Teen Wolf)

OC x Finnick O'dair (Hunger Games)

Timmy x OC (as in Timmy from this fic)

George x Lilly (from this fic)

James Potter x OC

Sirius x OC

Remus x OC

These are all ideas just bouncing around in my head. It doesn't meant hat they'll happen, just an idea.

Also there should be a fanfic of one shots coming out in coming weeks. This would basically be a bunch of one shots that wanted to add to the story but didn't. It would include Harova, Wolfstar, Romione, Linny, Bleo, Jily, etc.

*there also might be a Nova x Reader one shot (or a couple) in there. I'm not good at writing character x reader fiction, but I have also never tried.

The final question that I will he answering today protanes to whether or not I have been writing an actual book and not a fanfic.

The answer is yes. I haven't started yet, I'm still planning it, but I have a lot of ideas. I will be posting an aesthetic for that once I get it finished and drafted.

All I have to say about is there will be humor (obviously), I will continue with representation of all sorts, badass women with swords, and enemies to lovers. Essentially, my main character can take care of herself and beat her love interest in a fight, humiliating him. That starts his "hate" for her, but then he learns something about her bloodline that makes it worse.

Also, I like making aesthetics. I plan to publish a story where its full of them. You can send me requests once I start it, and I can make them. Feel free to screen shot those if you like them. 

So yeah...that's all I got today...

Any other questions?