Amorentia and Salty Snape

Nova strutted down the corridors with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. 

Ron's red hair happily sat atop his head. His blue eyes sparkled as he laughed with Harry. He easily toward over Nova, but only stood an inch taller than Harry. Decked out in his new Gryffindor robes, Ron's ankle was no longer hanging out in the open.  

Hermione's bushy brown hair was tied into a bun. Her brown eyes shone with amusement as Nova made some remark. As always, Hermione's uniform was in the perfect of perfect condition, not a wrinkle in sight. 

Harry, the second tallest out of the group, strolled along lazily as his cloak blew behind him slightly. His tie was loose and crooked (even though Nova had already fixed it five times today). His messy raven hair had a small curl to it and his emerald green eyes were framed by his wire-rimmed glasses.

Nova's golden caramel hair danced behind her as she walked. Her Gryffindor tie was untied as is hung around her neck for the sake of being there. Her white button-up shirt was tucked into her pleated skirt that hung from her hips. The shirt was loose but tucked in enough you could see her figure. Her black converses hit the ground as she walked. 

They were known throughout the school as the Golden Quartet, but you already knew that (or at least I hoped you did). Since their little field trip last year, their popularity had only grown . . .not that any of them particularly cared. 

"Oh how I wish upon every star in the sky . . ." Nova began in a dreamy voice like one of those Disney princesses. 

"Why is she acting weird?" Regulus asked. 

"Reg!" Marlene hit him with a pillow. "You can't just ask that!"

"Yes, my love?" Harry teased. 

"To murder Snape." Nova said darkly. "In several different ways."

"That's more like my daughter," Sirius grinned. "My violent little lion."

"Your lion isn't so little anymore," Lily said with a small grin. 

"Shhh, Lilykins!" Sirius whispered. 

"Yeah, Lily!" James teased. "Don't offend the big baby!"

"Oi!"

"Now, now, Siri," Alex grinned. "Don't talk to your elders like that!"

Ron lost it and was struggling to find breath.

"And, bro," Nova began as she turned to Harry. "That was some cheesy arse shit. Never say that again."

Hermione hid her face behind her books as she sniggered. 

"Don't worry that was weird for me too," Harry said grimly. 

"Let's agree that sentence never came out of her mouth," Nova nodded. 

"Why are you so . . ." Ron began. " . . .not . . .frilly pink princess . . .?"

"Because I'm a fucking queen," Nova answered at the same time Hermione said, "She's our angry and violent little puffball."

Nova scowled. 

Harry ruffled her hair. 

"Touch. My. Hair. Again. Without. Permission. And. You. Won't. Get. Cuddles. For. Three. Weeks." Nova growled. "And. I. Won't. Kiss. You."

Harry's eyes widened in fear before hurriedly replying, "Sorry, love."

Nova blew him a kiss as they entered Snape's new classroom. 

Snape had imposed his personality upon the room already; it was gloomier than usual, as curtains had been drawn over the windows, and was lit by candlelight. New pictures adorned the walls, many of them showing people who appeared to be in pain, sporting grisly injuries or strangely contorted body parts. Nobody spoke as they settled down, looking around at the shadowy, gruesome pictures.