Quidditch World Cup

Nova fell to the ground with a grunt as she was thrown from the port key.

Cedric, who was still on his feet, helped her up.

"Thanks, Ced," Nova said as she stood up.

Looking around, she saw everyone else on the ground. The on people that weren't wre Amos and Arthur.

Nova walked towards Harry and Ron, offering each a hand. Both accepted graciously.

As the group continued to walk, Nova could be found talking to Cedric.

"Ireland all the way," Nova grinned. "I need to support my people."

"No way! Bulgaria!" Cedric insisted. "And you aren't Irish."

"Shhhh," Nova shushed the older boy. "I'm rallying the leprechauns."

"Fine! Ten galleons on Bulgaria," Cedric bargained.

"Your a bit confident there, Diggory," Nova teased.

"But Bulgaria has Krum. He's an amazing seeker. Perhaps the best."

"Nah. He isn't the best."

"Really? Then who is?" Cedric asked raising an eyebrow staring into her honey eyes.

"My best friend, Harold." Nova confirmed. "But if you're soooo confident in Krum's abilities. Let's make a bet."

"Alright. What's your bet?"

"Ireland has a better keeper and chasers than Bulgaria. I bet you ten galleons Ireland wins but Krum catches the snitch."

"It's on, Black," Cedric smirked, sticking his hand out for Nova to shake.

"Lupin-Black, Diggory," Nova corrected, shaking his hand.

Five feet away, Harry found himself glaring at Cedric. He questioned why he was angry at the boy who has done nothing wrong to him, but his anger blocked out the reasoning side.

"Harry," Hermione called from beside him. His head snapped towards her, meeting her deep brown eyes.

"Are you alright, mate?" Ron asked concerned.

Ginny caught on to what happened.

"Yeah, Potter," Ginny began to tease. "You look a bit constipated . . ."

"Oh shove off, Ginny," Harry grumbled.

"Listen, mate," Ron began. "If you like deer Noxxy, just say something."

"Yeah! I'm sure Sirius will be fine with it . . ." Ginny trailed off. "Just don't break her heart . . .because I have no problem going to Azkaban. I'm sure Snuffles will let me room with him."

"How the bloody hell do you know about Snuffles?" Ron demanded.

"Nox, told her," Hermione answered.

"Makes sense .  . ." Ron mumbled.

"Anyways . . .listen, Harry, you should just tell Nox how you feel." Hermione suggested.

"I don't like her like that! She's my best friend!" Harry said lying to himself. "Why would I like her?"

According to Ginny, there were a lot of reasons.

"She's fucking beautiful. She's smart and funny. She's loyal. She's gorgeous. She's literally die for you." Ginny ranted. "She'll always be there if you need her, and she always has. She calls you on your shit. Did I mention she's gorgeous. She loves Quidditch. She's a badass. She's an amazing chaser. Her arse is amazing. Shes independent so she won't be crying and clingy all the time. I have a whole binder at home if you need more reasons."