Nova's Summer Fun

The first week of summer vacation was a disaster. 

The moment Walburga saw Sirius, she started screaming bloody murder. It took Nova almost an hour to shut her up. 

The Daily Profit was producing papers that not only attacked Nova but Dumbledore and Harry. She could care less about Dumbledore, she was growing to despise the man. 

Why?

In first year, he should've known Voldemort was on the back of Quirrel's head. He is a master at Legilimency. He should've known there were two minds in one head. In second year, the only way for him to reverse the petrification was to know what was causing it. Yet, he still let Harry, Ron, and Nova fight it on their own. In third year, there was more he could've done to clear her father's name. He practically runs the Wizarding Council. Just last fall, he allowed two underage teenagers to compete in a tournament that ultimately led to her friend's death. Not only that, but he has been friends with Moody for years. How did he not know Moody wasn't Moody. 

On top of it all, Nova couldn't even talk to the one person she wanted to talk to. 

Harry. 

Dumbledore's "brilliant" idea was to keep Harry isolated. 

That's going to lead to one very angry Harry.

Of course, she could talk to Harry, but not about the stuff that matters. She couldn't talk to him about the articles they were publishing. She refused to talk about Cedric's death through a letter. All they could talk about was random things. Like Dudley constantly asking when Nova was coming to visit. 

Nova knew Harry meant a lot to her, but it wasn't until she was curled under her covers in one of his hoodies desperately craving his presence did she realize something. 

She realized why she loved Harry differently. Why she loved him differently from Ron and Hermione. Why she loved him different from her dads. Why she loved him differently. 

He wasn't just her best friend, her other half. 

Harry Potter stole Nova Lupin-Black's heart and there's nothing she can do about it. 

Nova knew she definitely going to tell him that through a letter. She'd rather say it to his face . . .if she ever got the courage to do it. 

Ontop of everything, Nova wasn't even allowed to join Order Meetings. 

But when did rules ever stop Nova Lily Lupin-Black?

Never. 

She simply found a way around them. 

As long as no one knew she was there, it wouldn't be a problem. She asked Moody, who she became a mentor to her, to teach her cloaking spells. He agreed and kept quiet about this. He even taught her tips and tricks for when she becomes an auror. 

For the first Order Meeting, Nova blasted her music in her room (that's over the dining room where the meetings are held), and jumped around, making it known she wasn't pleased with their decision. 

After she mastered the cloaking spell, Nova snuck downstairs and into the dining room, overhearing the meetings. She ordered Binky to blast her music in her room and to make as much noise as possible, hiding the fact she was joining the meetings. She even locked the door. 

No one ever caught on. 

One day, Nova spotted Amos Diggory leaving the room after she snuck out, using a passageway Binky and Kreacher built for her. 

"Mr.Diggory!" Nova called. "Can you wait a minute? I have something for you!"

Without waiting for a response, Nova ran to her room. She grabbed a Hufflepuff Quidditch Jumper with the name 'Diggory' across the back.