Discussions and Pay Back

"You wished to see me, Professor Dumbles," Nova said, as she walked into the room. The young lioness did not acknowledge the other occupants of the room, nor had she noticed them. 

"Please sit, Miss Black," Dumbledore said, his electric blue eyes studying her from behind his gold half moon speticles. However kindly Dumbledore intended his words, they were clearly an order. "We have much to discuss."

"Is this about what happened to the Slytherins?" Nova asked, sitting in the chair. Her caramel hair flowed freely down past her shoulderblades. Instead of having curly hair like her father, Sirius, her hair formed slight beach waves. 

"No. What happened with the Slytherins?" Minerva asked. Her emerald green dress ropes, were as usual, in top condition. 

"Nothing you need to worry about, Minnie," Nova assured. "Is this about what will be happening to the Ravenclaw third years tomorrow?"

"No," Dumbledore answered. 

"Is this about the pink skin the Hufflepuffs are sporting?" Nova asked again, confused. 

"No," Lupin answered, shooting Dumbledore a look. It was clear; he was not ready to tell Nova.

"Mr.Chocolate Man!" Nova said excitedly. "My favorite professor! Sorry, Minnie, you are being replaced."

"Miss Black," Minnie warned. 

"Anyways, everyone loves your class Professor Lupin," Nova informed before turning back to Dumbledore. "Is this about Lavender's hair?"

"No. What happened to Miss Brown's hair?" Lupin asked. His robes looked particularly shabby, but Nova didn't care like Malfoy did. She didn't see anything wrong with having financial problems. That was just life. 

"Nothing that's permanent," Nova answered. "Is this about Snape's alternating neon hair?"

"No..." Lupin trailed off, trying to hide his smile. His sandy looked as though it was growing greyer by the second. Nova also noticed he had more scars than he did on the train. 

Nova was silent for a moment, a confused look on her face. 

"Whatever you are about to blame me for," Nova began. "It was Hermione."

Lupin hid his laugh as Minnie suppressed the smile that desperately worked its way on to her face. 

"You aren't in trouble, Miss Black," Dumbledore stated. Nova looked utterly shocked. 

"Oh..." Nova said trailing off. "Then why am I here. I was having a very important and completely civilized discussion with Ron about his ugly ass rat."

"Miss Black watch your language." Lupin corrected, sounding as if scolding a dog for eating his favorite shoe. 

"Now, now, Remus," Minnie began in a teasing tone. "We all know your choice of language is much worse."

"You know, Minerva, I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about," Remus said. His eye grew wide as he realised what he just said. "Shit!"

"Now, now, Mr.Chocolate Man, watch your language," Nova mocked. Remus rolled his eyes, and Minnie let out a small laugh. 

"If we could address the reason Miss Black is present in this room, that would be delightful," Dumbledore said, changing the subject. 

"Why don't you tell us about yourself," Remus said in fear of Dumbledore exposing him. He obviously wanted his daughter, but he needed to sort some things out before telling her. He also wanted to know more about the girl in front of him.