Christmas Party

"Romilda is gonna die," Regulus laughed. 

"Hiya, Harry!" Romilda said as she stood in front of Harry, twirling her hair. She had been checking him out. When Nova left with Ginny, Romilda took it upon herself to approach him. 

"Goodbye, Romilda," Harry tried to step around her, but she moved in front of him again.

"I love how she is terrified of Nova," James grinned. 

"Don't we all, Jamesie," Alex laughed. 

"Who wouldn't? She's my niece!" Regulus exclaimed. 

"If that's what you were going by," Marlene laughed. "She'd be a lil cinnamon roll that couldn't scare a butterfly."

"Oi!" Sirius objected. 

"Don't even try to deny it, Sirius," Lily smirked. "She's terrifying from Remus's half of the genes."

Sirius began muttering incoherently under his breath angrily.  

"I was wondering if you would like to join me on a date to Slughorn's Christmas Party," Romilda asked. She kept checking Harry out in attempts of flirting with him, but it was rather awkward. 

She was making Harry uncomfortable. 

"I already told you. I'm going with my girlfriend." Harry rolled his eyes as he tried yet again to go around her. 

"You know she is cheating on you, right?" Romilda tried desperately. 

"S-she r-really thinks t-that w-was g-gonna w-work!" Sirius said through his laughter. 

Harry seemed to think the same thing because he too was laughing. 

"That's the funniest thing I've heard since Seamus trying to convince me he isn't gay!"

Romilda turned red. 

"You're looking a bit peckish. Have some water," Romilda suggested as she withdrew a bottle of water. 

Hermione had warned Harry not to accept anything from anyone, especially when it came from Romilda. There was most likely a love potion in it. Not only would Nova beat his arse if she thought he was cheating (even if he was under a love potion), but she'll laugh her arse off. 

Hell, she'd probably take a picture of him while she's at it. 

Then she'd fix him. 

But definitely not before she put the memory into her locket. 

"No thanks," Harry said coldly. He moved to go around her yet again, but Romilda had yet to move. 

"I insist."

"And I insist you move."

Harry sent Blaise and Theo, who had been watching the whole scene play out with laugher, a pleading look. Theo sent him a look that clearly said, "Do it yourself, lover boy."

 Romilda continued to make Harry feel uncomfortable. It was like he was some sheep and she was a wolf. 

Harry placed his hands on her shoulders and move Romilda to the side. 

"No means no, Romilda," He said icily. "I'm happy with Nova. And I'll always be happy with her. If you would kindly leave me alone, it'd save yourself the pain."

"YOU TELL HER, WONDER BOY!" Theo celebrated as he threw his hands in the hair, his brown hair moving slightly. 

"Anyways . . ." Blaise said as Harry approached them. "We're looking for your deadly and scary girlfriend. Do you know where she is?"

The Girl Who Fought | h.p |जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें