Christmas Discussions

"FUCK YOU!" 

Tonight was the full moon. This meant Nova was supposed to be in her room while her father was in the forest as his bones broke. This meant Remus and Tonks set up protective wards around Lupin Cottage (more than normal). 

But Nova is Sirius Black's daughter and was never one for rules. 

This meant Nova was currently on the roof of her house as she was yelling insults at the moon. 

"GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU DUSTY MUSTY PIECE OF ROCK!" Nova shouted as she flipped the moon off with bother her hands. "NOBODY FUCKING LIKES YOU, SON OF BITCH!"

"Is she-" Dorcus began to ask. 

"Yup," Lily answered. 

"YEAH! GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU LUMPY ARSE ROCK!" James yelled.  

The wind whipped Nova's hair behind her as the angry teenager continued to yell insults. 

"COME DOWN HERE AND FIGHT MY YOU COWARDLY BASTARD!" She seethed. "WHAT GAVE YOU THE FUCKING RIGHT TO CAUSE MY PA PAIN? HUH? EXACTLY! NOTHING!"

"Hey, Nova," Tonks said as she stuck her head out the window. Nova peered over the side of the roof. "You can continue to be an angry teenager and whatnot, but could you try to keep it down? Like I'm all for screaming at the moon. Bloody hell! I'll join you. Unfortunately . . .Teddy needs to sleep."

"Oh, sorry, Dora," Nova apologized. "I'll be quiet don't worry. But I'm not getting off the roof."

"Alright," Tonks shrugged. "Just don't jump or anything. I really don't fancy a pissed off Remus or peeling a 'Nova Pancake' off the ground."

It was silent for a moment before Tonks spoke again. Her hair turned a mousy brown showing she was no longer joking. 

"There's also the fact I don't want you to die. So just please, be careful."

"Gotcha, Dora!" Nova grinned as she laid on her back, staring at the sky. 

She watched as the stars shone brightly in the sky. She loved the stars. But she hated the moon. 

This was exactly why she was sending the harshest glare she possibly could toward the lumpy rock in the sky. It was almost as though she were sending laser beams to it. 

Nova perked up at the sound of a howl. 

"Showtime, bitches," Nova said with a grin she inherited from Sirius on her face. 

Nova had jumped off the roof, transforming into her beautiful and powerful lioness animagus. Once she landed, Nova took off at a sprint into the forest. 

She ran past the thousands that stood in her way. She ran upon the white frost that covered the green floor of the forest. The night's cold and brisk air blew through her fur. The air causes Nova's nose to burn, but she didn't care. 

She'd be lying if she said she didn't miss running as a lioness. She loved it. She couldn't run during her fifth year because of the toad, and she can't run this year due to Minnie's fear of Death Eaters waiting for her. 

She couldn't visit Jarold, her giant squid friend, and it made her sad. She missed tea times with Jarold. Jarold was actually very funny and never failed to bring a smile to Nova's face. 

Stupid Death Eaters. Nova had muttered begrudgingly under her breath. 

A growl stopped Nova. Slowly, she turned to the source of the noise. 

Laying to her left several yards was none other than her Pa . . .as a werewolf.

She would have come sooner, but her Pa strictly told her no.