Chapter 18

Miley

"Miley" a soft whisper was heard. I opened my eyes to see Aiden looking at me.

"What?" I said in my husky morning voice.

"Can we talk?" he said as I got up.

"Yeah sure, just give me a minute" I said getting up and walking to the bathroom.

I splashed some water on my face and looked in the mirror.

The wound on my head was almost healed while the arm was already healed, the scars were still there.

After taking a shower and everything, I came down.

"Pancakes" I yelled in excitement doing some weird dance steps.

Aiden didn't cook very well but he made the best pancakes in the world.

"Sit, I've something to tell you" he said blankly which made my excitement dissolve in the air.

"Yeah" I said little sadly, sitting on my chair.

"Let's break up" I heard him say.

"What?" I raised my eyes to look into his eyes.

Aiden POV

I said it at last. I couldn't hide it anymore. I was getting affected around her. Her weirdness, her attitude, her behaviour, everything was attracting me.

"I said, let's break up" I repeated calmly.

"When were we in a relationship?" she replied which hurt me but I hid it by a chuckle.

"I mean this fake relationship" I pretended to be my normal self and sat opposite to her.

"Why?" She asked normally on which I felt a little disappointed. She really didn't feel anything for me.

"I am starting to like you and I know you don't want any relationship, so I want to stop this" I confessed looking straight into her eyes.

"Aiden" she whispered.

"I know... This is why I want you to leave now, so that my feelings wouldn't grow" I stood up and walked to the kitchen.

I felt her hand on my shoulder due to which I took some steps back, away from her. I never knew I had to stay away from her to stop these feelings which were growing in my heart.

"Aiden, I don't want relationship, you knew it then why?"

"I'm sorry. I can't help it. I feel something for you and I know if we stay together, these feelings will grow more which I know, both of us don't want. So please Miley stay away from me" I said it.

I knew I was praying in my heart that she would say she liked me back but she didn't. She nodded her head while thinking something. I observed her face, the falling strand of hair which made her look more beautiful. I wished I could touch her face, run my fingers on her cheeks,feel the softness of her skin. Even though we had s*x many times but I wanted to make love with her. Clenching my fist I tried avoiding these thoughts when I saw her opening her mouth to say something.

"We don't have to do this,we can think something else" her voice staggered a bit but she composed herself quickly.

"No we can't. Miley I'm a man but that doesn't mean I don't get hurt. I have feelings... Strong romantic feelings towards you. My heart starts beating faster when you are near me. I get those weird feelings in my stomach when you touch me. When you run your fingers through my hairs,when I lie-down on your laps and see your face, when I wait for you to come out of the cafe, everything gives me happiness. I am making excuses to spend my time with you. So please if you don't want to have any romantic relationship with me, leave" I said waiting for her to reply.

My heart was still beating faster, I was nervous. I wanted her to leave but still wanted her to stay.

"When did you start liking me?"

"The trip, the night we spent our time together talking about each other. When we talked about our relationship..." I took a pause and chuckled at the memory when she called us friends with benefits. At that time I wished I could change it to boyfriend and girlfriend but I didn't.
"That was the first time I saw you as a woman towards whom I was feeling something."

She stared at my face for a minute before saying "I'll leave in five minutes"

I felt my heart dropping to my stomach. I wanted to stop her but something chocked my throat clogging my words. I saw her leaving towards her room as I blinked few times to avoid any tears falling from my eyes.

It was the best decision for me and for her. If I stayed with her, my feelings would eventually hurt both of us. And I didn't want to hurt her.

She would be fine without me.

I strode towards my room and entered the bathroom.
I was breathing heavily, I looked in the mirror and all those images of Miley in my house appeared in front of my eyes.

These few weeks were the best weeks of my life. I was happy to take care of her. But at the same time it was a torture for me to suppress my feelings.

But, I knew good things in my life never lasted long. In the end they would disappear as always. Now she was leaving too.

I didn't realise that a tear rolled down to me cheek, looking up I wiped the tear and went out.

Miley POV

Wiping the tears, I calmed myself down.

I should have realised it earlier that good things never lasted long in my life.

Why did he like me? Why?

I thought I found a good friend but why did it have to end like this?

Again the tears fell from my eyes as I cupped my mouth so not to let any whimper leave my mouth.

Washing my face again I left the room before looking at it one last time.

All the images of me and Aiden were stored in my head which I would never forget neither I wanted to forget.

Coming out I saw Aiden sitting on the couch watching TV which made me angry. Even though it was not his fault but it wasn't my fault either.

As I reached the door I turned to make sure he knew I was leaving.
But he didn't spare me a look which made my eyes teary again.

"I hope he step on a lego one day" I cursed before leaving the house permanently.

~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys liked this chapter, please make sure to
Vote
Comment
Share