Chapter 47

H*e Alert 🔥
Miley

"You like it?" He probably got his answer when I clenched my eyes shut and parted my lips to take a deep breath. His thumb grazed my nipple as he cupped both my breasts in his hands.
He pushed me on the bed to lie on it while his body hovered over mine and his fingers playing with my breasts. His one knee pressed against my core didn't do any mercy to my desperation.

"Open your eyes" he said sternly while pinching both my nipples punishingly.
I looked at his eyes that were staring at my parted lips with his bottom lip between his teeth.

His hands slided down to my stomach and raised the shirt up exposing me in front of him. I raised my hands as he took off the shirt over my head but kept it on my wrists. I moved my arms to take the shirt off completely but his hand stopped and pinned my wrists onto the mattress.

"You move, and I'll punish you" he leaned down and whispered after biting my lip between his teeth. An unplanned moan escaped my mouth making him grin. His hands slid under the waistband of my leggings and he slid it down, discarding it on the floor. The cold temperature raised goosebumps on my body while Aiden brought himself between my thighs. I raised my head to see him staring intently between my legs like he could see through my red underwear.

"I can smell your desire, baby" my breath hitched as my body tried to retract itself from his gaze.

"Don't you dare move" his fingers dug to the either side of my hips and he pressed his nose directly on my clit. Clenching myself tighter, I parted my lips to take another voiceless deep breath. His finger tugged my underwear to one side to expose me in front of his lustful gaze. I completely lost my senses when his tongue slid through my lips erotically slow making me bite my bottom lip in pleasure. His breath that made contact with my opening got me wetter than before.

"What do you want baby? My tongue or fingers?" He gave me the choice when I wasn't in the right mind to choose. I was so lost in wanting that I myself didn't know what I wanted to satisfy my lust. His finger slightly grazed my clit either by accident or to drive me crazy, but I had no idea neither I was in the mood to inspect.

"Just do it. Whatever you want but don't stop" I cried due to the loss of contact on my clit.

"Greedy little girl, aren't you?" he whispered brushing my lips with his intensifying the need.

"Aide-" my words halted when his tongue touched my clit. His teeth lightly scraped my clit sending both pleasure and pain to my body while I bit my tongue harder.

"Don't do that. You will hurt yourself and also let me hear you."

I released my lips as he continued to devour me hungrily. I moaned loudly when he sucked my clit making me clench my stomach tightly. My hands reached to his hairs pressing him further towards me. The constant licking and sucking started building my orgasm while I was a moaning mess in pleasure. But as soon as the wave of pleasure was about to hit, he stopped. He raised his head looking at me deviously waiting for my reaction which he didn't get as I was too dumbstruck to react.

He held my confined arms and placed them over my head with a devious smile, he said softly "I told you to not move your arms."

When my head was finally clear and I slowly repeated his words in my brain the anger bubbled in me. "Are you kidding me?" I yelled while catching my breath.

"No, I am not. Today, I won't treat you like my princess, won't give you anything you want on a golden plate as you expect me to. I want you to earn it, earn an orgasm from me, princess."

I was stunned was an understatement. I stared at Aiden with wide eyes, waiting for him to say anything but he didn't, instead he was waiting for me to reply. Even after a minute, I was staring at him with shock clear as water on my face.

I had a glimpse of mirth on his face but got distracted by the sudden pleasure I felt when Aiden pressed his thumb on my clit.

"You want it? Yes?" he asked like an as*hole he was, considering he felt my wetness down there. "Earn it then" he whispered pressing his lips against mine.

"How?" my desperation replied while my ego huffed in anger.

"Isn't it unfair how I always go down on you..."

Realisation hit me like a train and a dramatic gasp left my mouth before I could stop it. Aiden's gaze flickered from my lips to my eyes and I saw him panicking.

"If you want. I won't mind if you don-" I interrupted his blabber by pressing a kiss on his lips.

"I can" I said looking away but also peeking at the bulge of his pants.

"No, you don't have to. I was stupid asking you to do this."

The feeling of warmth and excitement arose in and I lied for his sake, "no I always wanted to try it."

I choked on my laugh when I saw his jaw dropped...

"You sure?"

I nodded and rose up to lead Aiden to the headboard where he rested his back and eyed my naked body. I pointed to the scrunchie that was on the nightstand for Aiden to get it. He gave me the scrunchie and stared at me hungrily while I tied my hair in a ponytail. Giving him a smile my hands reached for his trousers and slid them down along with his boxers. My eyes stopped at his hard, erect cock. I looked up to see Aiden staring at me with his knuckles pressed against his mouth. My hand cupped the base of his cock and I heard him gasp in pleasure. Biting my lip mischievously I tightened my grip on him and moved my hand up and down. Hearing him cursing, I leaned down to lick him all the way down and came back to take his cock a little in my mouth. My tongue made a circle on the tip and I took him some more when I felt his hand on my hairs. Along with my hand I moved my head down until I could take him in and returned to the tip again. I felt him pushing my head down gently, so I did again. I sucked him until he also started thrusting in my mouth a couple of times and finally removed my head away from his cock and kissed me like it was the last time he was doing it and I felt hot liquid on my hand that was squeezing him down.

"F*ck" he cursed and captured my lips again.

When I recovered from our kiss he was already wiping his cum from my hand and his cock.

"Lie down" he said and I did with an excited smile which knew what I was going to get... to earn.

I moaned when his tongue touched my clit again after a torturous pause. His tongue made a circle on my clit and moved down while his thumb worked on my clit. I felt his tongue inside of me making me moan louder. Soon, he replaced his mouth and finger from me with his cock that slammed inside me making me clench my eyes shut. He pulled out completely and thrusted again. His hands creeped up to my breast and cupped them as he started moving. I opened my eyes and held his arms to bring him down to kiss me.
As I was close to my release, Aiden released my breast and started working on my clit making my orgasms more powerful.

After few more thrusts Aiden released in me and laid down next to me.

"Fuck, I love you so much" he said kissing my neck.

"I love you so much too" I said wrapping my arms around his neck and closing my eyes to get some sleep.