Chapter 7

Miley

As my leg hit the couch I sat on it raising my head in his direction. I felt his breath coming closer to me giving me butterflies in my stomach. His face leaned closer and closer until the soft lips were pressing against mine.

His hands reached to my waist picking me up so as to place me on his laps while he sat on the couch.

I ran my hands through his abs to feel the smoothness of his skin to hardness of his muscles. Our lips were on each other fitting perfectly as they were two pieces of puzzle which fit together.
The slow pace of his lips took a break when his tongue tried to intrude my mouth.

I detached ourselves getting a look full of confusion from him.

"What happened?" he asked softly.

"I wanted to talk not anything else?" I said huffing like a dog who just ran 30 miles.

"Talk? Now? When we were busy doing... " his eyes wandered over my face before continuing "this".

"That is more important than this" I said stubbornly leaving him no room for argument.

"Talk about what?" he asked frustratingly running his hand through his hair.

"About Joseph. You said you have to tell me something about him" I said taking a seat next to him.

"We met today in the gym and talked... No fought about something"

"Put some details, idiot" I hissed.

He grinned at my statement like he was expecting this.

He moved to his left and placed his head on my lap staring in my eyes.
His hand met my hand and interlocked it as a lover promising his beloved to love her.

"I was with my friends when I saw him enter the gym. I just ignored his presence but that douche came to me talking shit about you" he said looking at me intently. His other hand reached my cheek and grazed my skin with his fingers. They moved closer to my bottom lip and his eyes dilated when they stopped on my lips.

"What did he say?" I asked, hearing the hoarseness in my voice made me perceive the effect he had on me.

"First he warned me to stay away from you but when I refused politely he started yelling like a maniac that you are his and blah blah blah" he said, while I raised my eyebrows on 'politely'.

I nodded a little before loosing myself in the world of my thoughts.

Joseph reacts when I was with him which meant this relationship was worth giving a shot.

I thought you already agreed seeing how you were sucking his lips like a vacuum.

No, that wasn't me.

"I agree" I informed him.

"What?" he asked looking at me blankly. His hand detached itself from my face.

"This fake relationship plan is perfect" I said trying to get up but his big stupid head made it too hard to do so.

"Oh I thought you already agreed as you were kissing me" he mumbled to himself.

"Shut up and you were kissing me" I said poking my finger to his chest.

"I told you he will get irritated seeing you with me. Next time don't forget to observe his face when he looks at us... The mixed look of irritation, anxiety, frustration on his face which looks like... Like" he tried to come up with a perfect example but failed to do so.

"Like he wants to itch his butt very badly but can't do that because he's outside" I helped him and he nodded vigorously.

We both stared at each other for a while before laughing at our stupid but perfect example.

"Now get up, let's go somewhere" I said trying to move a mountain.

He chuckled at my failed attempt.

*

Right now I- we were in the library and I was struggling to keep myself calm.
After trying immensely to keep myself focused but every attempt resulted in a failure due to Aiden's non-stop texts.

When my phone vibrated again I glared at Aiden giving him a silent warning.

He should be thankful that there was a table between us or else I would be attending his funeral right now.

I unlocked my phone to see the text.

Aiden: Let's go nerd

I raised my head to look at his desperate face.

Miley: But I'm not done yet

I clicked at send and looked at him. His eyes hovered over his phone and then he texted something.

Aiden: Pretty please

I looked at him to find him batting his eyelashes, and whispering please.

I nodded and wrapped everything.

I looked at Aiden taking deep breaths as we left the library.

"What are you doing?" I asked taking a step closer to him worryingly.

"How do you stay in that place for hours?" he asked dramatically.

"Have you ever been to a library?" I asked even I knew the answer after looking at his face.

"Hell nah" he said scrunching his nose in disgust.

I had half an hour for my lecture to start.

"When is your classes?" I asked him walking to his car.

"I have one hour left, till then I can practice basketball or we can do something else" he said wiggling his eyebrows comically.

I slapped him on the cheeks playfully before getting in the car.

"To where ma'am?" he asked.

"University" I informed.

*

"What are your future plans?" I asked Cole out of blue as the silence in here was killing me.

"Future plan?" he asked like I said any foreign language that he didn't understand.

"A question from a nerd" Zayn laughed while I looked at Aiden whose eyes were sparkling with mirth and a smirk on his face.

"What?" I asked getting little annoyed.

"You tell us Miley, what's your future plan?" Samuel asked giving intense pressure on future plans. Was he mocking me?

"Well nothing special" I shrugged. Giving them details... Wasn't going to happen.

"Oh someone is shy about her future" Zayn cooed from behind.

"Someone forgot to take his polite pills" I said giving Zayn a politest smile. "Don't worry we'll never make you feel special, even if your IQ is lower than your age"

"Someone is speechless" Cole laughed placing his arm on my shoulder. We did a fist bump and laughed at Zayn who was glaring at me but eventually laughed at my comeback too.

"Miley, you're perfect for this group" Cole said while everyone nodded.

"Well who is this new flavor?" a pair of boobs said.

Sorry, there was a woman attached to the boobs.
My bad, my eyes fell on the boobs first as they were covering a large area.

But who was she?

~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked this chapter, please make sure to
Vote
Comment
Share