Chapter 26

Miley

I stared at his wiggling thumb. I remembered the day, it was my second time in his house.

"Wanna eat something?" He asked getting up from my laps.

"Yeah?" It came out as a question. His lips were curled in amusement.

"You'll cook" he said.

"No, I'm a guest so you'll cook" I said folding my arms around my chest challenging him.

"Let's decide by playing a game" he said kneeling in front of me. He took my right hand in his.
"Thumb wrestle. Whoever loses will cook."

"Okay be ready to lose" I said grinning evilly.

Within five seconds, my thumb was under his thumb trying to take control but failed miserably.

"You'll cook" he grinned shamelessly as I pulled my hand back aggressively. Giving him a glare I made my way to the kitchen.

"We thumb wrestled when you came at my house the first time" he said and continued "you lost."

"It was second time" I whispered hesitantly but loud enough for him to listen.

But when there was no reply I raised my head to look at his. His intense stare always stir something in my stomach. It made me shrink under his stare,feel weird and self-conscious.

"Let's do it" he said taking my hand the same way he did that day. "If you win then I'll tell you what I'm feeling right now and if I win then you will."

I slowly nodded avoiding his stare.

As the fight started I tried to avoid his thumb and keep my thumb as far away from him as possible.  His thumb was stretched to reach my thumb. When I looked up, I saw a pout formed on his lips with a frown on his forehead. Looking at his expressions, a laugh escaped my lips causing him to look at me.

I looked down and took the opportunity to tackle his thumb under mine.

"Shit" he laughed. "Looks like I lost."

I released his thumb which was crushing under mine. My gaze followed his hands and stopped when they cupped my cheeks on either sides. He forced me to meet his gaze and then started "I feel happy. I feel like your company can give me the happiness which I never achieved in my life. Not the happiness that I got when I played basketball, or when I partied with my friends... That is... exciting happiness but this is pure happiness. The happiness which has no reason, it's just is there. Miley, I have never felt this happiness and I don't think I'll ever feel this without you... I don't know whether this makes any sense", he chuckled nervously.

I felt tears in my eyes, leaning I crashed my lips in his. I never felt so unique for someone. I never knew my presence could affect someone this much. The more I felt for him, the more I moved my lips against his.

I wanted to tell him about me. I wanted to tell him about dad... Dad...

Aiden

I am sorry for switching to Aiden's POV because I never had PTSD. Even though I did research but I can't write about something I never experienced so I think Aiden and I are in the same shoe right now. Also if you know something about PTSD please feel free to share with me.

I felt her lips stopping against mine when she increased the distance between us.

I looked at her in confusion, as I was about to ask her the reason she suddenly started crying.