Chapter 14

Miley

Ground floor was quieter than earlier.
Clare was clinged to my arm while we were taking baby steps.

"Where are they?" she whispered more to herself.

"Well, I don't think anyone is here. Let's go to second floor" I suggested.

Confirming last time the absence of people we made our way to the second floor.

As we reached the second floor I saw someone disappearing in the room due to which Clare and I entered the room hurriedly. Clare stood at the side of the door while I searched for the person.

I moved a little when I felt something touching my leg.
My hands flashed the light in that direction and I saw Cole squatted right next to my left leg.

He gestured him to get up while Clare smiled.
We were about to leave but froze when we heard some noises from the cupboard.

Clare instinctively clung to me while I flashed my flashlight in that direction.

I looked towards Cole while he nodded and walked towards the cupboard.
Opening the door of cupboard we found Samuel and some girl busy doing stuff.

"Bro... " Cole laughed.

The girl looked at us wiping her lips while Samuel came out of the cupboard smirking like a jerk.

Me and Clare both shared the same look as we got out.

"Are you guys coming with us?" I asked.

"Nah, we'll go other way" Sam said winking at the girl.

"I am going to scare others" Cole said mischievously as he gave me a smile.

Typical him.

"Can I go with him too?" Clare asked.

"Yeah sure, I'll find others" I said giving her a polite smile.

"See you then" Cole said taking Clare with him.

Now again I was alone. Making my way out of the room I checked other rooms.

The moment I entered another room the presence of someone hit me.
I made sure to close the door while I walked in.
The room was different from other rooms, it was bigger and spacious.

Entering through a door, I reached the bedroom. I ran my hands through the blanket to make sure none was under it.

As I approached the curtain, I heard some noise of opening or closing of the door.

I ran out of the room to examine the place. Nothing was moved, the door was still closed. My eyes suddenly fell on a door which was slightly opened.

I walked towards the door, my hand reached to the door to open it further but suddenly I felt someone's breath near my neck.

I stiffened while the grip on my phone tightened.

I turned back to find no one there. My hands rubbed the area of my neck where I felt the breath.

I again turned to the door but before I would open it my eyes felt to the body standing next to me.

For a moment my heart stopped and then relaxed as the light fell on his face.

"Aiden" I yelled.

"You're so stupid. I was literally standing next to you and you didn't even noticed" he laughed.

"That's not funny Aiden" I hit him while he wrapped his arms around me.

"Were you scared?" he asked softly.

"No" I lied.

"Yeah sure, you weren't" I knew that he knew I was scared. His voice told me that.

"Let's find others and end this game" I sighed tiredly.

*

"So as all know Miley you failed to find everyone" Zayn announced proudly as I failed to find him.

"Miley choose one" the box of punishments was kept in front of me.

I put my fingers inside it and moved it around to feel the slips.

Choosing one, I brought it out.

Zayn snatched it from my fingers and opened it.

"Staying in the hall for the whole night... That's it? Who wrote this punishment. It's not even a punishment" the disappointment in his face made me laugh.

Thank god, it wasn't that bad.

The bottle again swung and this time it was Samuel's turn.

We all switched off our flashlights and decided our hiding point.

I decided to go to first floor but Aiden took me back to that room.

"I didn't want to come here" I huffed crossing my arms.

"No one will come here, so it's safe" he said sitting on the couch.

I joined him as I switched on my mobile for some light.

"Imagine I turned towards you and you aren't here and I realize that you are a ghost who is following me" Aiden said looking at me.

"If I am a ghost then I surely wants to kill you not follow you around" I replied laughing lightly.

"Satan" he muttered.

"No" I denied and continued "I'm the secret wife of satan"

"Secret wife? I never heard about her" he replied taking out his phone too.

"Because it's secret, you dipshit" I replied.
I looked at the time and peeked at Aiden's phone.

Unknown POV

She was here, sitting in front of me. I know her, I can't fail to recognize her.

After so many years I finally saw her again. But why was she with a man? Why was she talking to him? Why was she sitting so close to him?

Thinking about her made me feel happy but with a guy made me feel mad. I wanted to go and pull her away from that man but controlled myself. I decided to observe there actions by staying behind the door.

They couldn't see me as it was dark but I could see them due to the phone's light.

The facial feature of her. Those eyebrows, those eyes, those loose hairs which fell in front of her eyes which made her mad... Mad, I'm mad that she left me. I'm mad that she's sitting with a man next to her. I'm mad that she's happy without me.

I felt my fist clench and a sudden urge to hit him arose in my body.

The feeling of writing my name on her heart arose simultaneously so everyone would know that she is mine.
Mine... She belongs to me.
Only me. Not to anyone else.

She's my woman! My wife!

Wife... I met you after so many years.

~~~~~~~
I know it's been a while, but the good news is my exams are over so I'll update frequently.
Hope you liked this chapter, please make sure to
Vote
Comment
Share