Chapter 12

Miley

"Are we there yet?" I asked the fifth time, stretching my hands after fidgeting my fingers, a groan left my mouth in tiredness.

"In an hour" the driver replied sweetly ignoring my annoyance.

Aiden was next to me, his head rooted to my shoulder as his eyes was closed. The uniform breath was audible to my ear. I turned my head to look at his face. His lips were slightly curled upwards while there was no frown on his forehead. He looked cute when he was asleep else he always looked...

Sexy!

Yup! Sexy, he looked sexy. Walking Greek God made just for me.

Taking out my phone I clicked some selfies with him and saved it for future use.

I wondered how he would react to these pictures.

After stretching followed by groaning, and trying not to wake Aiden up, the wheels finally stopped rolling.

I shook his shoulder gently while the driver walked to the trunk to get our luggage. He opened his eyes but squinted it hurriedly when the Sun's rays fell directly on his eyes.

"We arrived?" his raspy voice hit my ears making me shiver in delight.

"Yeah" I bit my lip when he sat straight and looked around.

He headed out of the car and I took some time to recover myself from the sudden hike in hotness.
Suddenly the car door on my side opened too to show Aiden standing in front of me.

"Hurry up" he said slowly extending his hand for me for me to accept. Without delaying I came out and stood on my feet inhaling the fresh air.

"What were you dreaming?" I asked, running my hands through the strands of his hairs which stood out in different directions.

"About you" he replied.

"That must be good" I said looking at his hairs which were in better state now than earlier.

"Nah, it was a nightmare. You were trying to sexually assault me like a predator and I was running away from you" he grinned.

"You sure it was you who was running away" I mumbled. I looked at Cole, Zayn and Samuel's car coming to a stop too. Samuel rushed to our side before anyone else could. He took off the headphones frustratingly. His expressions screamed annoyance. Following him came Zayn and Cole who were too busy arguing to acknowledge our presence.

We went in a hall which was supposed to be the reception. From there an employee guided us to our rooms.

Aiden and I got the farthest room because Cole thought we would make noise which was absolutely absurd.

"At last we arrived" Aiden sighed and collided with the bed making animalistic noises.

"Aren't you going to unpack?" I asked, unpacking my bag.

"Later" he avoided the conversation lazily.

I knew his later... Which was never. I took his luggage too and started unpacking. While keeping his clothes my eyes fell on a scarf. But why did he bring a scarf? I glanced at his sleeping body and again at the scarf.

Shaking my head I kept all the clothes in the cupboard.

A yawn escaped my mouth, forcing me to the bed too.

(A/N: Who actually yawned after reading this?)

Pushing Aiden to the side, I slipped in the blanket and closed my eyes. I felt Aiden's hand around my waist and his head buried in the back of my neck.