Chapter 44

Miley

"Oh come on, the only person Aiden listens to is Miley" Cole argued with Sam who disagreed saying that Aiden listened to them but only on few things.

I was quietly listening to their stories about them meeting Aiden or how he bossed everyone around him which I might add Aiden agreed on.

"What is wrong with you?" Zayn squeeled, jumping from his position as Mia giggled like a toddler.

"You look so cute" Mia giggled, with hiccups interrupting their giggle.

"They are drunk" Cole laughed, taking away the alcohol from their hand.

"We didn't even open the presents and they are already wasted" Sam commented while I put a pillow under Mia's neck who was now lying on the floor.

"Can we open the presents now? I have to leave early... You know family dinner and stuff" Cole asked picking up the presents as I gave everyone their presents except Aiden.

"Where's mine?" He asked as I just gave him a smile and mouthed 'patience'.

I stared at everyone opening their presents and smiling at their reactions.

After we opened the presents and chatted for another hour, they decided to leave. Cole picked Mia and their present and left in his car.

"You haven't opened my present" Aiden whispered making me shiver.

"I will. After I give you my present" I said running to my room.

Bringing a small but cutely packed box in front of him, I waited for him to open it.

He took it and opened it carefully with a grin stuck on his face. As soon as the box opened he took a deep breath and enclosed me in a warm hug.

"Miley, I love it baby" I smiled replying, "it's not very expensive but I really liked it."

"I love it" he said detaching us and picking up the heart shaped necklaces which had our initials engraved on it.

He swiped his thumb on our initials staring at it for some while.

"Why didn't you give this to me earlier?" He asked wearing his and then putting another one on me.

"I wanted you to open the present when we are alone so that only I can see your reaction" I said turning around to give him a kiss.

"Well you saw it and now it's your turn" he brought his present and sat in front of me, staring while I opened the box.

The first thing I saw was the photo that was no longer looking old or fragile but was enclosed in a beautiful frame. I looked at dad's smiling face as the emotions waved in me.
I hesitantly yet carefully picked it up from the box. Soon my eyes got bleary due to the tears as I looked at the smile on his face. Keeping it down, I jumped to hug Aiden, crying on his shoulder.

"I love you" I said between my sobs.

"I love you too, sweetheart" he kissed my temple while rubbing my back.

I turned around to pick up the photo, still sitting on his lap. I held Aiden's hand tightly and held the photo on other.

"I love the frame" I commented while sniffling, kissing him one more time.

"I'm glad you did."

"Thank you."

"You are welcome baby. But you haven't seen all the presents I bought for you."

Handing him the photo, I wiped my snot on his sleeves as I moved in front of the box again. Before I looked in the box I grinned at him who was staring at his sleeve with disgust in his eyes.
The next thing I saw was a bag from a famous lingerie store. I glanced at him to find him smirking.
I picked out all the bra and thongs that were in the bag and started observing them individually. Every single bra had lace and was completely see-through.