Chapter 2

Miley

F*ck!

How could I end up sleeping with a guy I just met?

This was so slutty of me.

I looked at the guy lying next to me... Did I mention naked?

Last night after my hormones decided to enter, we left the club in haste and he took me to his house. I knew pretty risky and not to forget to say again, slutty.
But at that time the only thing I was thinking was s*x. Lust kidnapped my conscience. Yes, this was my excuse.

Looking at him again a sigh escaped my lips. And the thoughts of last night surrounded my mind.

Last night as we entered his room, his hand slipped under my top unclasping my bra.

He undressed me, I undressed him and we ended up on the bed. Simple!

I groaned once again and got up. I ran my eyes around the room to search for my clothes. Picking up the underwear which was resting under the bed, I began a national search mission for my bra.

"Looking for this?" a voice I didn't want to hear hit my ears. I turned around to see the handsome jerk on whose fingers the straps of my bra were coiled around and was hanging freely.

"Yes, thank you" I said with a straight face and walked towards him.

After politely snatching my bra from him I turned to the mirror to see my reflection.

"You don't need it, you know. They aren't that huge" he said with a smirk on his handsome but irritating face.

That son of a woman insulting my tomatoes.

I looked down between his legs, smirking I said "I hope you do realize I could say the same but I guess after years of seeing yourself, you must have realized it on your own."

After dressing completely, I tried to leave unnoticed but luck wasn't on my side. He held my hand and pulled me back making me stumble.

His arms came for my rescue as my back hit his front.

"Don't leave without discussing the main reason of bringing you here" he whispered. My body shivered under his arms as his lips roughly touched my cheek.

"I thought the main reason for bringing me here was to break your virginity" I said while trying to free myself from his arms.

"You think I'm a virgin?" he chuckled, I could feel his chest vibrating which for unknown reason gave me butterflies in my stomach.

"Of course, your performance was very bad" I lazily leaned the back of my head on his shoulder.

"Really? Should I remind you how bad my performance was?" he asked placing a kiss on my neck which made me moan involuntarily.

"What do you wanna talk about?" I found it smart to change the topic before something else would start.

He stiffened and loosened his grip from my arms.

"Be my girlfrien-" I hissed hearing his sentence again.

"I don't want to be your girlfriend." I said controlling my annoyance.

"Fake girlfriend. Listen, you want Joseph to suffer and so do I. And trust me nothing will piss him more than to see his ex with me. He hates me, I hate him..." his eyes waited for my reaction but eventually asked "so?"

I knew it would give me a type of satisfaction to see him suffer but saying yes to a stranger I just met, didn't make any sense. Who knew what his actual plan was?

"I'll think about it" I informed as he nodded.

"I knew you'd say yes" he grinned before walking to the nightstand.

"I didn't say yes" I said, folding my arms.

"You will" he said confidently, winking at me. "If you change your mind then give me a call. My number is in your phone"

My eyes suddenly widened as I checked my phone.

To be boyfriend
Seriously!

I gave him an 'are you stupid' look and left.

I didn't realize last night how nice his house was. After coming out of his bedroom, I met the hall where everything was in place. A guy living alone in a house which was clean... Unbelievable. But who knew maybe the maids were the reason for the untidiness.

*

Coming out from my lecture, I bumped into my ex boyfriend and his b*tch.

"Hi, Miley" Emily shouted, probably challenging microphones. I looked at her coming towards me more excitedly than ever.

"Hey b*tch" I said smiling at her noticing her face changed from smiling to annoyed.

"What did you call me?" she asked gritting her teeth, taking another step towards me, I saw Joseph's hand on her shoulder trying to calm her.

"What? Did you change your name?" I fake gasped as my hands reached to cover my mouth dramatically.

"Don't pretend to be fine. Everyone knows here, how Joseph dumped your a*s" she said smirking, turning towards him giving him a peck on the lips.

"I'm not pretending to be fine, I'm actually fine" I looked at my watch and continued "well I would love to talk you bi... I mean Emily but I don't find you worthy enough for my time" giving Joseph a last look I passed by them.

But I stopped and turned my heels "hey Emily" I shouted.
They all turned and I said "you are looking beautiful today" I watched her frown but then her frown changed to a smile.
"Did you undergo a plastic surgery?" I added.

Looking at her dumb face gave me the satisfaction I was craving for. I wished I could take a picture but I didn't have that much time.

Passing through the basketball court I heard someone "We meet again"

I looked at right to find the jerk sitting with his group. The other guys who were sitting around him stared at me like I was an alien. Their gaze were full of questions while their heads moved from Aiden to me.

"Are you following me?" I asked him, walking towards him but stopping few steps away from him.

"I told you I am a student here."

"Yeah" I murmured and was about to leave. Note the keyword about.

"Hey, wait" he said holding my hand which I shrugged away instantly.

"Haven't you decided yet?" he asked.

"No" I said and left.

"I'll be waiting" I heard him shout.

Didn't know why but he brought a smile on my face which I wiped quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you liked this chapter.
Make sure to
Vote
Comment
Share