Chapter 8

Miley

"What are you doing here Kris?" Cole asked, uninterested in even looking at her.

"None of your business Cole" she replied with the same attitude. Her face turned to Aiden and a smile appeared on her face.

"I'm here for you" she said brushing her breast against his arm. A flick jealousy arose in me but I ignored it looking away from them.

"Aren't you gonna do anything" Cole whispered. His face showed the sign of disappointment with a frown on his forehead.

I slightly turned my head to look at Aiden, who was standing there doing nothing. His face was inscrutable making it hard for me to decide my next step.

I tentatively stood up and took slow steps towards them.

My actions came to her notice when she clung more to him.

Her reaction provoked me more and I raised my hand intuitively to grasp Aiden's arm pulling him roughly towards my side.

Shock was the only emotion painted on his face which made me smile triumphantly.

"How many times do I have to tell you baby? Don't stand too close to random woman" I said sweetly but venomously before turning to her and giving her a polite smile.

Aiden's hands caged my waist while he placed a kiss on my lips.

"Sorry darling, forgot you were possessive" he whispered in my ear. His hot breath did something to my body as I took another breath for calming myself.

"And you, please maintain six feet distance from my boyfriend. He just developed an allergy to wh*res" I said politely as the hidden warning was clear but she challenged me when she took a step forward.

"I was just talking to him. And don't pretend like an innocent girl. I know b*tches like you" she said crossing her arms making her boobs pop up.

Couldn't help looking down!

"If you know b"tches like me then you should be careful of what your ugly little mouth says" I replied turning away from her to Aiden.

"What will you do?" she asked laughing at me mockingly.

B*tch I would put your name in my kill list.

"That you'll find out if I ever see you flirting with my boyfriend again" I replied dragging Aiden with me.

"Scary enough" Aiden laughed, clearly enjoying seeing two women fighting over him.

"Was that funny? How am I supposed to live if I have to fight every single woman in this university?" I retorted.

"Don't worry you're not alone. I'm always standing by your side" his hand cupped both my cheeks and pressed them together to form a pout on my lips on which he left soft kisses.

"Let me go, my lecture is starting" I said breaking from his grip.

*

"Miley can you take care of the customers, I'm busy here" Gabrielle asked balancing three cups in her hand.

"Yeah sure" I replied before moving out to see a group of guys who were way too familiar for my liking.

"Why are you here?" I groaned.

"We are here for some coffee" Samuel answered coolly.

"I'm here for you" Aiden winked on which I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked taking out my notepad.

"You" Aiden murmured which I heard and gave him a slap on his shoulder.